Two on One

"'I've never done close combat' she says, 'I would be more comfortable at a range' she says'" Ojiro muttered to himself as he walked the halls, avoiding random tape traps. There were fewer of them now the higher up he got. "She was terrifying."

He quietly stepped up to a room. He peered around the corner and saw the weapon on the far side.

"I saw you, Ojiro! Come in here and face me like a man!" Kirishima yelled. Ojiro stood still by the entrance.

Bait him to you he thought. I hope Asai is okay... now isn't the time to worry though.

"Ojiro? Come on, fight me!" Kirishima shouted at him again "are you just gonna wait till the timer runs out? Come on man!" Ojiro listened to Kirishimas footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. "Oji-"

As Kirishima stuck his head out of the door, Ojiro cut him off with a swift punch to the face. He didn't have time to harden, so he was almost knocked over. Ojiro took the chance to push into the room and make a break for the weapon.

"Oh no no you don't!" Kirishima grabbed ojiro by the tail and went to the floor, bringing both of them down. They wrestled and rustled and Kirishima made sure to get him to to other side of the room.

"I'm not gonna let you win!" Ojiro distracted him waving his hands in his face, making him harden his top half then got him in the side with his tail.

"Look at him! He's amazing!" Ururaka was gleefully jumping up and down pointing at the screen.

"It's true." Todorokis silk voice filled the room. "Both of the hero team members are. Without Asai's quick actions after Sero's sneak attacks, both hero's would have been captured. They think quickly about their opponents next move, as opposed to the villain team who seems to only look directly ahead of them. Both Asai and Ojiro have used diversions to buy themselves fractions of seconds, which is long enough to think about what to do next."

"But the villains are great too! They started with a strong strategy, and even without Sero Kirishima is holding his own against someone with such a strong skill set!" Kaminari rang in.

Wow All Might thought these kids are really getting fired up for a good, fair fight.

"Ojiro?" I called over my earpiece "did you make it to Kirishima?" No response. I climb the stairs to the fourth floor and I can hear them grunting and yelling at eachother. I followed the sound to a room in the middle of the floor. I peered around the corner and saw the weapon on the far side of the room, and ojiro and Kirishima working their way towards it.

Find an opening Jun!

"Ojiro, throw him away from you! Now!" I lit my palm and got ready. Immediately Ojiro used both feet to kick him away.

Towards the weapon???

Doesn't matter. Don't look at him, Jun. just do it.

I made a firey chain link fence between Kirishima and the weapon, and between Ojiro and Kirishima. Kirishima got up ready to fight and looked around, seeing me.

"This isn't the two on one you pictured, is it?" I smirked and put fire in both hands. I was in the chain link fence with him, and I just ran out of it. Ojiro gasped as I ran though the flames.

"She didn't burn herself??" Kaminari stood shocked

"No, young Kaminari! Jun Asai is fireproof to a certain point, her own fire doesn't affect her!" All Might spoke through gritting teeth as his anxiety was as high as everyone else's in the room.

I darted towards the weapon and I was about 10 steps away when I felt a hardened hand catch my top.

"How did this happen?!" He cried out as we fell. He restrained me on the ground, in a constant wince. I managed to turn my head enough to it see that the fire fence was still up. He ran through it??

I let it down, panting and struggling to get out from under Kirishima. I didn't even have to tell Ojiro. I heard is feet going across the floor. I felt Kirishima start to get up to grab him but I flipped us over, avoiding looking at his face as much as I could.

"Throw me your tape, Ojiro!" I struggled to keep the classmate so much stronger than me restrained. I reached up to catch the capture tape that Ojiro was tossing to me. Kirishima toppled me over and I struggled to get back up, I unwound the tape but I looked up. He stood over me staring for a split second. My stomach twisted.

"Are you sure you want to get up, Jun?" My father growled, standing over me as I struggled and faught against his quirk holding me on the ground. Tears streamed down my face.

I will not be frozen now like I was then. Not by someone who's done nothing wrong.

But here I am frozen.

I can't be! I won't be!

I get up, with the capture tape.

I start to wrap it around Kirishimas waist

Ojiro is jumping for the weapon

Kirishima is jumping for him

We are so close and then

BUZZZZZ

"Times up! Villains win!" All might shouts over the speakers.

I fell to my knees.