Chapter 1

Romero

"Soren, tell me why you're getting punished," I commanded. I walked around his quivering body that was tied down to the cross in our playroom. Soren's low eyes met mine and he gave me a soft smile.

"I came without permission, Master." His soft voice rolled out. I nodded and lifted the riding crop and brought it down on his chest. An angry red mark appeared on his pale skin. "One, may I have another please." He begged.

"I think you're enjoying this." I smiled slowly tracing his weeping cock with the crop. "Do you like it sweet?"

"Y-yes Master. I like it." He said excited.

"That's not really a punishment then." I grinned. I turned my back to him. I scanned the chest full of toys then picked up a plug. "How about this?"

"Romero." He whispered with a worried look. This is a real punishment for him. I laughed and approached him.

*~*~*

I pushed my shirt over my head and then walked over to my dresser to pull out a pair of slacks. I wore an dark blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black slacks with an black tie.

"You look good Ro." Soren light voice called from behind me. He was wearing his oversized sweater covering the bruises I just put in his body. He had a relaxed smile carrying a set of art supplies.

"Just good?" I smirked, fixing my watch. I sprayed my body in cologne then grabbed my briefcase. I stopped in front of my boyfriend. I noted the head of his dick peaking out from under his sweater. He likes going commando but I mind.

"You look very handsome." He kissed me quickly.

"Better but I was looking for 'fine as fuck'." I smiled on his lips. He let out a soft giggle. I brushed his dark hair from his brown eyes. I caressed his cheek softly before gently grabbing his neck. "You're teasing me with this sweater. You didn't get enough earlier."

"It's never enough with you. I want it all the time." He whispered.

"I love hearing how needy you are." I kissed him again but this time I lingered. "Don't touch yourself while I'm gone or I'll give you a real punishment."

"This isn't a real punishment." He turned, showing me the tail sticking out from his ass. It was a small fluffy ball resembling a bunny's tail. There was an anal plug on the other end that was nestled in Sorens ass.

"Maybe but I know you like it. Bye Bunny." I smirked and walked out our bedroom.

I walked to the front door and grabbed my keys. I took the elevator down to my car and hopped inside. I had to get to work with uncle Chad. He has his own marketing firm that he sometimes brings me in on to help. I earned my masters a few months ago in business administration but even before then I helped with his clients. It's easy really, telling people how they fucked up then helping. I haven't accepted an real position anywhere because this is not what I went to college for.

My papa owns his own shipping company and that's where I want to be. I've worked hard to earn the degrees and awards I have and I'm more than qualified to take over the business. It's just a matter of convincing my dads. That's definitely going to be the hardest part.

It was hard as hell convincing to let me live with Soren and I'd known him for years. Bassir is overprotective of all his kids. So when I turned 21 and was ready to move on my own he overreacted. It took him remembering all those years I was alone at college for him to calm down.

They were shocked when they learned I was living with Soren and that we were dating. Not shocked that he's a guy but shocked that it's Soren. My bunny's shy, he only holds long conversations with me. He loves my family though but that doesn't stop his shyness. Soren is clingy but when he is nervous he holds me tighter. He does it when we're public and if he's around strangers. I think it's cute.