Chapter 12

Romero

Soren hugged Adonis' waist as he cooked breakfast. I smirked watching Adonis calmly cook with a clingy Soren on his back. I think he's quickly getting used to the way Bunny is when he likes someone. I know before he lived with us he found Soren being like this annoying. Everybody says they don't understand how I don't have a problem with it. I love how clingy he is because I think it's cute. He likes to attach himself to whoever he likes. I'm surprised Adonis is taking it so well
Considering he was having a crisis over liking two men. He's been chill though, letting Soren hang onto him all morning.

"I'm feeling so lonely." I teased. Adonis gave me a blank look. "I am Clover. I have feelings too."

"You just want one of us to entertain yo ass. We're cooking, leave us alone." He smirked.

"He's not cooking. He's just laying his head on your back while you cook." I countered.

"I handed him the eggs." Soren mumbled from behind Adonis.

"He handed me the eggs." Adonis repeated with a smile.

"I just want a little kiss, maybe a hug." I pouted.

I know it's probably too soon to be pushing him like this but I really like kissing him. Yesterday after everything that happened getting a kiss from him made me feel better. What's more amazing is that after our first kiss me and Adonis started making out which led to him and Soren kissing. I wasn't up for more though, I don't think Adonis would be up for more than what we did anyway.

"Come here bro." Adonis sighed. I smiled and stood up walking over to him. He grabbed my waist and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss.

"Me too." Soren's soft voice chimes in. I bent down and pecked his soft, sweet lips.

"Y'all making me crazy." Adonis shook his head. "I'm done so let's eat."

Soren took my hand and walked over to the dining table. I sat down first and then he followed but sat in my lap. He looked at me with soft worried eyes.

"Are you okay, my love?" He grabbed my face with both hands. "Do you still find me attractive after yesterday? You've never seen me that way before and I'm worried I ruined this sweet bunny image you have of me."

"Of course I find you attractive, Ren. I'll never not find you attractive and yeah that side of you was new but you're still my Bunny. You still blush when I grab your ass and your voice is still soft and soothing." I kissed his cheek. "I'm okay, honestly. It's something I have to get used to."

He nodded with a smile. I hate that he felt my feelings towards him changed because of yesterday. I've been with Soren during some rough times and I already knew what he does for his family. Yesterday was hard for me and I felt embarrassed but he didn't see me any different than normal.

Seeing them torture that man really fucked me up. I've never seen shit like that before but I guess that's what you gotta do to stay alive and free in this line of work. Seeing that got me thinking about all the shit my dad has done to people. He's never been to jail so I'm wondering how many people's lives did it take to keep him free. I'm conflicted over whether to be happy or put off. I knew this wasn't a pretty job and what I'd be doing is illegal.

I'm okay with selling drugs because it's a choice people make. I'm okay with selling guns because again it's a choice people make. I'm fine smuggling people across the border and giving them new identities because that can really help people. I've never had a clear stance on killing people though. I know Adonis would never kill a guy's family but I also know Soren probably would. I know Leo's done way worse than my father. I know he runs his business differently from my father and dabbles into some shit we never would.