Chapter 15

"We have to do something to cheer Soren up." Romero said, walking into my room. I was laying in my bed texting my brother. He's a cool kid for real. We're talking about this meetup we got planned.

"No knocking huh. You can just barge up in this bitch. And yo weird ass naked." I shook my head. I sat up in my bed to fully face him.

"I've seen you fuck my boyfriend I think privacy is long gone. Back to what I was saying, we need to cheer Ren up. I'm tired of him moping around and all he's been painting has been sad and a little creepy." Romero pressed.

He's not lying. Since the day he was jumped by some pussy niggas, Soren's been sad. Wearing nothing but dark clothes and pants which is unlike him. His hair has been hiding his eyes instead of in the bunny clips he usually wears and he's only eating bland shit like bananas and bread. He's being weird.

"Alright what did you have in mind?" I asked. Romero gave me a sneaky grin. Oh boy.

"Meet me in the playroom in five minutes. We're going to give him something he couldn't possibly forget." He left out with an erection.

I met Romero in the playroom and he started giving me the rundown. He told me how Soren likes pain and since it's been awhile since they did something like that, he thinks now would be a good time. I'm not big on that shit but I'm not going to not try. If it'll help Ren with some of his stress I'm down for anything.

Romero showed me quickly how to properly spank someone and gave me a harness to wear. I think the harness is corny but if it's a possibility Soren will cheer up then I'll wear it.

"Alright he just got out of the shower so I'm going to call him in here." Romero smiled. He was wearing leather pants which again was corny as fuck to me. Romero dialed Soren's number. "Soren come in the playroom. We have a problem."

Soon an sad looking Soren stepped in room. He was wearing a long grey sweater with a pair of my shorts I thought I lost. Little thief, those my favorite pair.

His eyes lit up when he saw what we were wearing but they dropped again.

"What is it Ro? I was going to start my paintings." He walked over to Romero.

"Soren, I don't like being called by my name in this room, it makes me feel like you're disrespecting me." Quickly Romero grabbed Soren's hair and pulled his head all the back. Soren let out a low moan. "Are you disrespecting me?"

"No master, I just was busy." He mumbled.

"Too busy for us? You can't make time for me? I took so much time preparing for you." Romero walked with Soren over to a bench. He bent him over and walked in front of him. "You should show your appreciation for me, I even taught Adonis the way you liked to be spanked."

"You did?" Ren looked back at me. I nodded and stepped forward. I took his ass in my hands and massaged it.

"He taught me how you like one ass cheek at a time and how you also like something up there while you're getting spanked." I whisper leaning over his body. "I want you to suck his dick while I spank you till your ass is cherry red. With his dick in your mouth I want you to count every slap and say thank you Sir after every hit." I recited what Romero taught me.

Soren looked forward again and then he started crying. Romero quickly dropped down in front of him worried.

"Bunny what's wrong? Did we make it worse?" He asked worriedly.

"No you guys made it better, it's just you both put effort in to make me feel better. Adonis you're really stepping out of your comfort zone just to cheer me up. I'm sorry I ruined the mood." Soren wiped his eyes.