Chapter 5

Adonis held a straight stare on his face as we drove to pick up Ren from his job. I just smirked in his direction.

"Romero gone on with that weird shit." He glanced at me. It's so easy to rile him up.

He didn't want to take me but since I begged him and told him I'll be fine he let me come. My arm has been in a sling since being shot but it's healing up nicely. The pain meds had been working wonders though. After getting Ren we're helping him move some of his stuff into our apartment.

"I'm just looking." I shrugged or at least tried to. They had me on heavy pain medication so I wasn't feeling much.

"Is it something on my face? What you staring for?" He swiped at his cheeks.

"You're just good looking. I'm sure you know that though." I turned back in my seat facing forward. He gave me an uncomfortable look.

"Oh uh yeah. Thank you but I'm not,"

"On no gay shit." I finshed for him. He gave me a nod. "I'm with someone already and I wouldn't go for you. You're not my type." I laughed.

"Not yo type? You just said I was handsome." He frowned.

"I think a lot of people are good looking doesn't mean I'd fuck them. You're too innocent for me Adonis." Adonis is handsome but he seems like a hassle to get into bed. Soren and I have been with others before but it didn't take much convincing. Adonis seems vanilla and I'm not a fan of vanilla sex.

"You go with a guy you call Bunny but I'm innocent." He said, confused.

"We both know bunny is anything but innocent." I smirked. He gave me a quick look. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and focused back on the road. I made him uncomfortable. Mission accomplished.

"This the place?" He asked pulling in front of Bunny's job. I nodded and exited the car. "Hey I should come with you right?"

"I'm a big boy Clover. I think I can handle getting Soren. Wait here." I grinned before walking into the art gallery.

The inside was simple but filled with lots of different art princes. On one side I could see pictures but directly across from it was small clay sculptures. I loved coming in here and viewing the work. Everything was so different and fit so well together.

"Looking for Ren." Tamara, Soren coworker, asked. Her eyes glanced down at my injured arm but she didn't say anything about it.

"Uh yeah. We gotta get going." I gave her a smile. She nodded and left from behind the counter and walked towards the back.

I walked over to the photos Soren took. It was a naked hugging a man. You couldn't make out their face but the picture held so much emotion. The photo was me and Melody. You could see our chest only so Mel was topless but we were both wearing pants. She was pressed against my body though. Soren took a few shots of us like this. He's always asking us to be his models because he doesn't really like talking to strangers.

The other pictures for this piece are of me holding Melodys face with my hand and her gripping my wrist. They all revolve around intimacy. This was the only one the gallery took in, though. A few prints have been sold but I know Ren wants more. He wants to be able to create an entire piece based on intimacy.

"Hi my love." Soren's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi Bunny. You ready to go?" I asked, turning around. He held a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah but I have a question to ask. Will you be my model again?"

"Of course sweet but I thought they only wanted this one. They asked for more?" I questioned. Soren likes all types of art and once he's done with one medium he moves to the next. He was drawing this week and will probably be painting the next.