Chapter 9

Romero

I watched Soren wash his hair in the shower while sitting on the counter. His back was to me so I could see what was dripping down his back and legs. It was a nice view.

"Romero can you hand me some more shampoo?" He asked.

I smirked and hopped off the counter. I quickly stripped off my boxers and stepped into the shower.

"Let me Bunny." I smiled. I took some shampoo in my hands and started scrubbing his scalp. He relaxed and stood still as I washed his hair for him.

"Did you see Adonis this morning?" Soren asked with a nervous voice. I know he really likes Adonis and doesn't want to scare him off. We've had threesomes before but that was when we weren't dating officially. I feel like this is different for him. It'll be our first time adding someone in two years and Soren likes Adonis. He likes him more than just a third to add in.

"When I woke up he was gone. I did notice him holding you last night though." I hummed.

"Me too. I'm surprised he didn't run away as soon as he noticed." He sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"You said don't take it too far so I'm not taking it too far. I mean I could've fucked you while he slept next to us but I didn't." I turned so Soren could start on me. He grabbed my towel and started washing me.

"Yeah that would've been too much Romero." He gave me a glare. "Maybe we should just leave him alone."

"We could but I don't think he wants that. He kept his arms wrapped around you and didn't move. He did leave without telling us but I only thinks it's because he's confused. Maybe if we push a little more." I suggested.

"No. We're not forcing him into anything, let's just let whatever happens happen." He nodded. "It'll work out." He sounds confident so imma go with his idea.
*~*~*

I watched my dad give a kid a high-five before walking back over to me. I was tying off bows on summer baskets filled with toys and books. Today I deicided to go help my dad at his job. He's the director at the community center they own. He's also the supervisor at a CPS center.

I still wonder how they got together. I think if someone pointed a gun at me our first time meeting I'd stay away from them. Their personalities are off too, Bassir is always calm compared to Tyrell's crazy. I've never seen him too riled up except one time when I think Tyrell was going to jail.

Back then they told us nothing. All I knew was Tyrell wasn't home for a few days and they weren't talking when he came back home. That's the only time I saw them fighting. Bassir cursed Tyrell out so bad I almost thought they were going to get divorced. Somehow they figured it out and were back on track again a few weeks later. That was the only time I've seen Bassir yell, curse, and cry. He keeps up a wall of happiness with anybody that's not tyrell. His husband is the only person who's seen him sad or mad.

"Hey, you okay Bubba?" Bassir rubbed my shoulder before sitting next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine dad. This might actually be the easiest job in the world." I smiled.

"It's all fun and games till 50 kids are rushing at you for one. I can't wait to hand them out though, the kids look so happy when they get these baskets." He smiled down at the baskets.

"I know I would. Y'all put coloring books, candy and crayons in here. It's a kids fantasy." He laughed and nodded.

"I wanted to ask how everything is going, with your dad and Adonis and Soren?" He's starting to look worried.

"It's fine. I helped Adonis yesterday and it went well. I know you're worried but I'm fine. I'm not going to get hurt." Any more then I already have.

"You're dad used to say the thing to me. You know had I to clean a gun shot wound for him once. We weren't dating, we weren't even friends but I saw him bleeding and drunk one night so I took him home and cleaned him up. He got mad at me but I think that was the first moment he questioned himself. I had him hooked on me since." He grinned.