Chapter 21

Romero

Soren frantically paced the room grabbing his camera and packed bag. His long hair was thrown into a messy half ponytail and his face was worried. Adonis grabbed him when he walked past and pulled him on his lap.

"You need to calm down Bunny." He said. Soren looked at him with wide eyes before nodding. He relaxed into his arms with a sigh.

"I'm just so scared. I want everything to be perfect tonight." He mumbled.

"And it will be Ren. All the pictures look great and everybody is going to be there supporting you." I said. I walked over to them from the mirror. "As soon as this meeting is over I'm coming to help you and Adonis set up."

"Okay, but do you have your-"

"Gun." I patted my chest which held the gun they brought me. "And the knife is tucked in my socks."

"Good." Soren smiled. "I'm sorry I'm being crazy. So much is going on though. Thank you both for being here for me." Adonis titled his head up and kissed him.

"You don't need to thank us. We like doing this shit." He smirked. Soren nodded.

"Yeah now kiss me before I leave." I bent down in front of them. Adonis gave me a peck followed by Soren. "Remember not to over work yourself." I said before standing up.

I headed out the door and to my car. I have a quick morning meeting with Lars. We're still trying to start a partnership. While he's here though I have the newest member of my tech team tracking him and trying to find anything on him. We've been looking and we've found a few things but I'm getting fingerprints and hair samples today.

I arrived to my office. I've been slowly pushing all my dad shit out and putting mine in. I changed my desk to a bigger one that was all black. I had uncle Manny redecorating my office to be silver and black. I want a clean look. Tyrell had a more comfortable look and I didn't like that. When you walk in my office I want it to scream power.

I changed the photos in my desk from me and my siblings to one of Adonis holding Soren at the beach. We went there for our first official date with Adonis. Soren flew us to an private beach Leo owns. I took a bunch of pictures of us. It was one of the best weekends I've had.

"Knock knock." A Norwegian accent broke me from my thoughts. I stood up and stuck out my hand.

"Hello." I smiled. Bo gave me a sick smile in return. "Have you been having fun in Michigan?"

"It's a bit conservative for my taste." He shrugged. I walked over to the cabinet in the room and grabbed two glasses making sure to grab them from the inside. "It's only 10 in the making Romero." He smirked.

"I don't need a time of day to drink. Neither do you I assume." I sat back across from him. He smiled and lifted the drink to his lips.

"You assumed correctly." He said. I knocked my drink back and poured another one. "Rough morning?"

"You can say that." I smiled. "Actually my partners woke me up with a surprise this morning." Adonis was kissing my chest when I woke up and Soren was sucking me. It was a nice start.

"Partners?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I won't hide that I'm in a relationship with two men. I hope that and my being gay won't be a problem."

"Of course not, I've been known to enjoy company from a man from time to time. Trust me I would never judge you in that area." He smiled. Lars lifted the cup tk his lips again taking a sip. "We're here to talk about business right?"

"Right." I nodded.

The meeting went on smoothly. We talked about what we both brought to the table and honestly if I didn't find him completely disgusting and he wasn't selling people I would consider doing business with him. What he brings in is impressive but it's on the backs of whoever he's kidnapped and sold.