Chapter 10

Adonis

I didn't say anything as I left out the front door. It was so earlier I knew nobody would be up but that's what I wanted. I can't be in this apartment no more.

Soren's parents went home a few days ago so I'm back to sleeping in my own room. Sleeping with Soren and Romero wasn't bad at all. They kept their distance and tried to make me comfortable. When Soren's parents left is when all hell broke loose. Once I got back into my room all I could hear was then fucking. It's like they were making up for lost time or something. It was ridiculous. I don't understand how they can have sex everyday.

I really wasn't pressed until the other day when I came home and heard them having sex. That was bad.

*Flashback*

I nervously opened the door to the apartment. I'm scared of walking through the door because whenever I do I hear Soren moaning or Romero giving commands. These niggas have more sex than rabbits and it's affecting me. I can't get them out of my head no matter how hard I try.

I rubbed my sweating hands on my pants and walked in the house. It's been hell living here honestly. Between Soren walking around in nothing but oversized sweaters and Romero's slick mouth I've barely been able to control myself. I've never wanted to be with a man but with them I'm considering it. I shook my head at these thoughts. I was just with some bitch but I can't get those two from my mind. I feel disgusting.

"Adonis." I heard my name moaned. I paused at the entrance into the living room. That was Soren's voice.

"You want him to fuck you like this sweet?" I heard Romero's teasing voice. "Or do want him to fuck you with me? You want both of us in you?"

I froze in place. I really didn't want to listen in but I couldn't move. On top of them being horny constantly they're freaks. I'm not sure about all of what they do but they have a room that is locked at all times. They said it was an office but I'm not sure anymore.

"Y-yes." Sorens soft deep voice replied.

"That's fucking slutty Soren. Say you're a slut." Soren let out a small yelp.

"I'm a slut." He whimpered.

My curiosity got the better of me and I crept down the hall to peak in the room. Romero had Soren on all fours fucking the shit out of him. He had a thumb in his ass and the other hand pushing his face into the bed. Soren still had on a sweater that was pooling around his shoulders. His big ass back tattoo was in view.

"Louder. I can't hear you slut." I heard a slap then another whimper from Soren.

"I'm a slut." Soren's voice was now at a normal level from the usual whisper.

"A slut who wants two dicks in him." Romero's voice got louder.

"I'm a slut who wants two dicks. Romero I'm cumming. Keep going, make this slut cum." Soren moaned.

"F-fuck Ren." Romero's eyes went up and locked with mine. "Who do want to fuck you Soren?" He smirked. Fuck I'm caught.

"Y-you." Soren moaned.

"Who else? Who else dick do you want deep inside you?" Romero grabbed Soren's neck and pulled him up. "Is it him?" Soren's eyes immediately locked with mine. He looked really out of it. His dark hair was messy and his face and lips were red. Romero's hands around his neck were tight but Soren looked happy about it. His dick was weeping and pointing right at me.

"Yes, yes. Fuck Romero yes." Soren cried and started shooting cum across the bed. Romero gave him one last powerful thrust before releasing him.

"Clean me Soren." He smirked. Soren gave me a look before turning around and putting Romero in his mouth. I saw Romero's cum drip out of Soren's red hole.