Chapter 18

Romero

I looked down at Adonis who was asleep in his bed. Soren's been gone for a few days but will be back tomorrow but Adonis for some reason won't sleep in bed with me. We've talked and hung out all day but at night he gives me a kiss then goes to his own room.

I haven't slept alone in years and I don't like the way an empty bed feels. I'm also not a self conscious person, I know I look good, but I can't help feeling like he doesn't like me. He said he does but he's been weird since Ren left.

I crawled in his bed and laid on top of him. Adonis mumbled something then opened his eyes.

"What the hell Ro?" He mumbled still sleep.

"I'm lonely in bed without you." I frowned. Adonis gave me an sleepy but annoyed look.

"Romero you a grown man, you can't sleep alone?" He sighed.

"I could but I don't want to." I smirked. "You gon kick me out?" Adonis took a second then turned wrapping his arms around me.

"No bro." He grumbled. I smiled burying my head in his neck. This is much better.

*~*~*

I sat in the terminal waiting for Soren. His flight landed ten minutes ago and I'm eager to see my Bunny. I miss him so much and he's only been away for four days. Adonis wanted to come but he had work to do. Hr didn't tell me what kind which let me know it was gruesome.

I think I'm over my fears of killing someone. After what happened to Soren and the anger I felt, I realized it really is you versus them. Soren was jumped and had to fight for his life and he's been doing that since he was ten. Adonis had no one and had to turn to a gang for shelter and protection.

I was so mad at Soren attackers I wanted to kill them. After learning about the history of Adonis clover tattoo again I wanted to kill someone. I get now it's not a good choice but sometimes it's the only one. It's the one you make to protect your loved ones.

"Ro!" I heard my name. I looked up and saw Soren with his suitcase coming towards me.

"Bunny." I shouted. He ran up to me and hugged me hard. "I missed you Sweet." I smiled.

"Me too, my love. I was so bored and lonely without you. I'm so happy to finally be home." He held onto my side as we started walking out the airport. "Where's Adonis?"

"He got caught up with work. He'll probably be home when we get there though. You missed him too?" I smirked.

"You know I did." He gave me a shy smile. "I think I might like him too much. I really didn't like being away from both of you for so long. It made me realize I'm in love with him."

"Funny, I had the same realization." I smiled.

We made it to the car and I helped him out with his bags then we both drove off back toward the apartment. It's something we both want to talk about and I guess I should just say it.

"Do you think,"

"We should add,"

Me and Soren both started at the same time.

"You can go." I laughed softly.

"Well, I was going to ask, Do you think we should ask Adonis to be our third?" He looked at me with worry.

"Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. I'm worried about him saying no or just being too freaked out." I sighed.

It's crazy but I really love Adonis. He fits in well with me and Soren and even though I fuck with him a lot, I love being around him. He's funny and confident and he has our back in everything we do. I really didn't like him when he first started living with us. He was rude and moody at first and he still is but I've learned to love that about him. I've learned that mixed in with all the moodiness this caring guy who only wants the best for people he love.