Chapter 11

Adonis

My hand twitched on my thigh. I was watching Romero kiss Soren's neck and it was becoming hard not touching myself. They've been inviting to watch them fuck for a few days now. I wanted to refuse but I couldn't. Watching them is so addictive and it's worse because I can't deny I'm attracted to them. They both have their own thing that pulls me in. Romero is rough but caring and Soren is a slut when they fuck. So far I've seen him suck cum from Romero's hand and his dick.

Stopping myself from pulling my dick out is hard. I'm not even sure they'd want me to do that.

It's one thing letting somebody watch you have sex and it's another letting that person jerk off in front of you. I also just can't bring myself to do it. I mean if I do it solidifies the fact that I like what I'm seeing.

"Come on Bunny you can moan." Romero whispered. He reached his hand into Soren's boxers and pulled him out. "Your dick is already weeping."

"Romero you said I could fuck you today." Soren looked at him with pleading eyes. "I want Adonis to see me pleasure you."

"Mm, Adonis do you want to see Soren fuck me. He really wants to show how good he is. And trust me he's good." Romero looked at me. My eyes trailed from his hand working Soren to his face. Soren hips were moving on their on fucking Romero's hand.

"I uh, that's u-up to you." I mumbled. Romero's eyes cut down to the tent with my shorts.

"We're putting on a show for you though Adonis. If you asked me to kiss Soren I would." Romero connected his and Soren lips for a intense kiss. When he pulled back he sucked on Soren's tongue slightly before letting go. "If you wanted me to go slower I would." Romero's hand slowed down, really stretching out his strokes on Soren. "And if you wanted Soren to eat my ass while I suck his dick we will."

"Romero you're teasing him again." Soren looked at me. "But he's right Adonis I want to see you satisfied so if you want Romero to tie me up and use toys on me we can."

"I-I mean you know I'm not like there with y'all. T-this is enough I'm cool with this. If Ro wanna g-get fucked he can. I-I'm cool with anything." I stumbled out.

"No Adonis tell us what you want. You haven't touched yourself not once and it's making me feel like you don't enjoy what we're doing. We can take it up a notch if this isn't working for you." Romero smirked. Soren turned around and kneeled down till he was in front of Romero's dick. He took him in his mouth and started sucking.

"N-no it's okay. Well it's better than okay. I like it, I'm hard I just don't know if I should. I don't want to make y'all uncomfortable." I said. Romero bent down and licked Soren's ass before pushing his middle finger inside. Soren started moaning louder.

"You think we'd be uncomfortable with you masterbating?" I shrugged with a nod. "Nigga I'm having sex with someone in front of you. It's weird when you don't masterbate."

"I really wanna see you pleased Adonis."Soren looked back at me. His lips were red and bruised.

"I, okay." I sighed. Damn they really wrestle you down.

I slowly pulled myself from my boxers. I was the same length as Romero, maybe a little longer. My dick was darker than his but it was similar.

"See, that's not so hard right? Well it is but it'll be a problem if it wasn't." Romero smirked. "Now pay attention and watch how I like to be fucked."

*~*~*

I took the tissue Soren handed me and looked down. He was still naked but he and Romero were done. Romero limped to the bathroom to clean himself up. Soren was rough with him. He choked Romero until his face was red and I caught a glimpse of Romero's ass when Soren pulled out and it was red and abused. I didn't know Soren could fuck somebody like that.