Chapter 19

Romero

I looked over to Adonis who was dressed in all black. I'm thinking of buying him some other colors because that's all he wears. To make matters worse he's wearing black forces letting me know he's ready to do some devious shit today.

I lightly placed my hand on his thigh. Adonis looked up from his laptop with a confused face.

"You need something?" I shook my head. "Then why you caressing my thigh and shit." He asked.

"Damn I can't touch you now." I laughed.

"You can but not right there, not while we at work." He moved my hand back to my own lap. "You nervous?"

"A little." I nodded.

After we made the plan to befriend Soren's brother then kill him, we had to dig deep to get a meeting with him. Lucky for us my fathers and Leo's partnership is well hidden. The only connection they have is the charity events they've hosted together. In this world you know who Tyrell is and Leo. People suspect they have a partnership but nothings confirmed.

Once we tracked Bo down his people made a meeting with my people and here we are. I'm going to pretend like I want to expand my business into his. Adonis is here being introduced as my business partner. He's supposed to be dressed in a suit but I could never win with him.

Tyrell hardly comes into the office anymore since I took over. He's getting close to retiring. Now he comes in whenever Uncle Luck or Star do which is once a week. He might come today actually, but not until after my meeting.

I've been making the office my own. I gave Daniel a promotion but until I have a new assistant he's still mine. It's been nice working here. It's what I wanted and I finally got it. I do come home late sometimes and Adonis and Soren are already sleeping. I stay up late to study up on the company more or finish with documents causing me to go to bed late.

"I'm here and if he get to talking some shit imma fuck his ass up." Adonis glared.

"This violent side is kinda turning me on." I smiled.

"Man gone." He grinned. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He placed his hand at the base of my neck. Adonis licked my bottom lip then slowly slipped inside. He caressed my tongue before letting me take over.

"Romero, you're two o'clock is here." Daniel knocked on the door. I broke apart from Adonis and looked at an red Daniel.

I try to not kiss my partners in the office, actually I love kissing them in my office. I want to get them both here late at night to play out some fantasies. I do feel bad Daniel keeps catching us though. He seems so embarrassed about it which I guess is normal. A plus is Adonis wasn't mad the first time we got caught. It's the first time anyone outside of our family and friends saw us together. He was actually calm about it.

"Thank you." I smiled. Adonis looked at me with a soft look before his face changed. It was kind of scary but I knew it was needed. The person walking in is the one who's trying to kill Soren. It's taking everything in me not to go out there and beat his ass.

"Good morning Mr. Jackson." I heard a Norwegian accent say. He kinda sounds like Soren but Ren's accent is hardly noticeable unless he's angry. It's hot when Ren does it, disgusting when Lars does it.

"Good Morning Mr. Vokshaf." I stood up and shook his hand. "I mentioned my business partner Adonis Thomas."

"Good morning." Adonis shook his hand. He still had a tight look.

"It's nice to meet you, gentleman." Lars said, sitting across from me. "You went to great lengths to find me. I'm not an easy man to track." He gave a smirk that was disgusting. Lars isn't ugly, he looks a little like Soren, same hazel eyes and dark look. He's very handsome actually but because he's such a evil nigga he becomes ugly.