Chapter One

It's a sunny afternoon, the restaurant isn't that crowded, but still, muffled chitchats from different tables fill the whole fine establishment. The interior is great, the service is excellent and the food is exceptional. What do you expect with a restaurant with two Michelin Stars, Jennie is impressed. Her long time friend, best friend and cousin Kim Jisoo has been so determined to get their food to their hotels and finally, one of the owners, Roseanne Park has the time. Unfortunately, Roseanne's partner is out of the country for her other business.

Jennie turns to her friend, sitting on her left then to the tall blond lady on her right. Jisoo's reason for wanting the restaurant branching in their hotels will give them benefits will surely be true, but to Jennie and for sure, the ninety-percent real reason why Jisoo wants this restaurant is because of this fine lady they are speaking with. She just knows her best friend well enough. The way Jisoo smiles idiotically like a love sick puppy whenever the lady curves her lips. Her eyes sparkles every time that soft laugh comes out of the lady's mouth.

'Jisoo, you sweet little turtle-rabbit-bean, you finally found your match.' Jennie smirked at her friend. 'Finally.'

"Would you like anything else, Ms. Kim? Dessert perhaps?"

Roseanne softly smiles at Jennie, bringing the young business tycoon back from her thoughts.

Ah, yes. Who wouldn't fall for her? A voice so sweet like the honey dew that melts in your mouth. Jennie couldn't help herself but to mirror the person in front of her. "I'm good, Ms. Park and please just call me Jennie. After all, I feel like you'll be part of our family very.. --very soon."

Roseanne isn't really sure what their new business associate is talking about, but one thing she is glad, they will be families. In Business.

Jisoo on the other hand, wanted to be swallowed by the ground from her cousin's subtle exposing of her. It's Jennie's way of revenge for dragging her here but thank goodness, Roseanne didn't get the way Jennie is referring to. Jisso sighs. She can't really hide from her best friend, Jennie read's her like an open book and this goes to her too.

"Then please call me Rosé. Ms. Park feels too formal and old. Do I look old to you Ms. Kim?"

"No!" The question is pointed to Jennie but it was Jisoo who answered. It was so fast even for her own liking while Jennie just smirked in the corner, well entertained. Jisoo cleared her throat, composed herself before staring at Rosé's brown eyes. "I mean... Your simplicity is a beauty."

Rosé is simple. While her two companies are in their lady suits, she attended their meeting sporting just a simple mustard sundress that goes down just below her knees, showing off that defined, creamy collarbone. Her silky hair freely flowing on her back, some persistent hair strands sticking across her innocent face. Her face, bare from any chemical powder and liquid called make up except for the strawberry flavored lip balm on her soft full lips. The two Kim watched as those pink full lips stretched into a sweet shy smile as a tint of rose slowly warmed on her cheeks. This didn't go unnoticed by Jisoo's observant eyes and it made her heart do a somersault.

But, like an avalanche in the north pole, cold sweats surge down her body. The warm feelings that started to root deep in her stomach crumbled into dust when that shy face turned so bright like the sun in the morning spring the moment a small yet adorable squeak rang across the room.

"Over here, sweetie!" The blooming rose calls. They watched as a little girl, not more than four, beaming to Rosé.

The world stopped at the Kim's. Eye lashes batted in the speed of light especially to the heart-shaped-lip-hotelier. She felt like her heart shed ever so lightly with every tick of the second hand on her expensive wrist watch. It was as if the world stopped revolving. Her eyes went to the woman on her two o'clock, far ahead who is wearing an excessive luxurious missed match clothes that it almost looked like a vomiting closet. She was blabbering and showing off her wealth  when the women were sitting beside her 'accidentally' or should she say, subtly elbowed by  the champagne that being served to her and slowly spilled into her 'expensive' clothing. Jisoo watch as the obnoxious-vomiting-closet's face slowly mold into a different and disturbing abstract that no one for sure wants to see. All of these were happening in half a speed in Jisoo's eyes when Jennie pulled her back to reality.