Random Shots

"By the way, I haven't seen Pri these past few days? Where is she?"

"Oh, that. She found a new friend! Can you believe it?! Finally! Our baby girl can't stop ranting about how they both love books! Saying, 'I met a nowmaw kid today, mummy! And he wikes books too!'" Lisa mimics their angel then sighs in content. "You should've seen her face.

But Jennie only registered one word. "He....?"

"Hmm?"

"It's a... He?"

"Yeah! The little fella is smart and cute too! Especially his box smile! I just wanna pinch his cheeks sometimes!"

Horror washed up Jennie's face. "You don't get it Lisa! It's A HE! You can't just let any chap be with our princess! What if they take advantage of her!"

"Oh, relax , Jennie. They're just kids!"

"That's what you think! Kids nowadays behave like a caveman who will strike with every opportunity they could get!"

"Oh my gosh, Jennie! He's just six years old!"

"That's it! That's the age where molesters are born!"

Lisa slapped her palm on her forehead. Jennie scrambled from her seat, and reached her coat from the coat rack and was ready to storm out of Lisa's house when she spoke.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's NOT a peace offering, it's to tell you that I'm still alive and kicking!

I don't want to make promises BUT I'll try start reconstructing after my training!

So.... See you soon guys!

And you might find me in some coffee shop geeking or weirding out.

Spread the Love UNICORNS!