Chapter Seven

It is a fine, sunny morning, birds seem chirping with joy like they were talking to her, Good Morning. She could also smell the fresh air, sweet and so pink brushing on her porcelain skin and if Jisoo may add, everything seems so bright. An unsettling feeling crawled inside of her as she walked down the hall of Kim Group of Companies HQ. A shivering feeling slowly emerges from the pit of her gut to her spine, her every step echoing on the cold ground. One by one, the hair all over her sculpted body stood up like they could feel something was brewing and she was not liking it. The warm and comforting feeling keeps getting stronger as she closes to that one specific, floor to ceiling dark oak door and halts once she arrives. It was so foreign that she couldn't help but frown. She could see pink rays and smoke leaking out from the door making her gulp a nonexistent saliva.

A blinding streak of pink, lilac, purple and rose beamed at her the moment she pushed the door open. She swears she hears doves flap their wings gracefully as soft mellow-music starts to play. As if the heavens were welcoming her and at the end of the way there was her gorgeous cousin– A frown couldn't help to appear on her smooth forehead. Gorgeous? She never calls her apathetic and cold cousin gorgeous?! Again, Jisoo Kim looked at her cousin and gasped at the sight! She almost puked blood! Her indifferent cousin, passive and everything related to coldness was GLOWING!

Her, Jisoo Turtlerabbit Kim, watches as her 'glowing cousin' glides down from an unknown platform and walks towards her. Her smile, dashing as she took her hands and escorted her towards the couch. She made her sit on the cloud –a cloud that looked like a couch, but Jisoo is sure it was a cloud. In front of them was a beautiful mess of different lavishing gourmet dishes and she knew they were because it's what she always eats. Her almond eyes zeroed to the star of the supper. Its tanned skin was so beautiful, so shiny it could make your mouth water like Niagara falls and its aroma –don't make her start at the breath stopper fragrance it produces. Jisoo Turtlerabbit Kim was about to reach out on the heavens when she suddenly stopped.

'This is quite not right?' She looked at the altar of food then back to her cousin who is looking at her like a devil tempting its prey.

Jennie was just looking at her, really. No malice.

'This never happened. What is she up to?' Jisoo looked at Jennie suspiciously, not moving an inch. Jennie on the other hand only smiles at her peculiar-flat-ass-cousin.

"Isn't this your favorite? I specifically asked them to get it and now I know why you like this soufflé. Here." Jennie took a plate and filled it with each kind of dish on the table before handing it to Jisoo without forgetting Jisoo's coffee and placed it beside her plate. With this, Jisoo Kim was sure –100% sure that something isn't right.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean, what am I doing?"

"This! What is this all about?!"

"I'm being the good cousin that you always ask, am I not?"

"Who's the good cousin? What– Who are you?! Oh?! You're creeping me out?!"

"I am, of course." Jennie ignored Jisoo's over the top reaction and instead, she flashed a glimmering smile blinding the woman in front of her.

Jisoo Turtlerabbit Kim puked blood. Even her nose and now her internal organs wanted to come out from her mouth too. Jisoo raised her finger, pointing it directly onto Jennie! "YOU! Who are you?! Why are you smiling like that?!" Each berate Jisoo threw, Jennie's glimmering face dropped, slowly turning into that cold winter. A plate was suddenly slammed into the glass table. The soft mellow-music was gone, the chirping birds vanished and the cloud-like couch had turned into a rock.