Chapter Five

"Jeon." A curse came out of Jennie's lips, like a venum that has been spit out.

"Kim! Surprised? I own the school so don't be." But the man in front of her just smiles at Jennie, mocking her.

"Is that Mr. Jeon?! Oh my gosh! He's such a catch!"

"It's true! The rumors about him did not even justifie him! He's even handsome in person!"

"If only I'm not married --whoever that woman he is with is sure lucky! Rich, good looking, kind... He got it all!"

Jennie scoffs at the flock of gossiping parents. Handsome? Rich? Kind? Could they give her a map so she could find what and which part of him has those because she couldn't see even a pinch of it. And if that is the only case, Jennie is surely overflowing with those. Not to mention her charisma. The cat eyed woman snorts with rolling eyes. She wanted to wipe that smugness on Jungkook's ugly face! Damn! God knows how hard she is tempted if only she isn't a well mannered person and for her dear little angel beside her.

"Hey, kiddo!" Jungkook knelt in front of Priya and rubbed the little girl's head. To Jennie's liking, Priya just looked at Jungkook uninterestedly.

'That's my girl'

Jennie smirks. Proud that her little girl isn't easily fooled.

"I got you and your mommy a good spot. So, come to daddy Kookie and we could fix your things! Where's your mommy?"

"Youw not my daddy." The little angel sassily replied at the smiling man in front of her. "Dadda and I awweady found spot undew the twee." Priya added and reached for Jennie's hand.

Jungkook clenches his teeth under his smile. Wondering where this kid gets her attitude when everyone around her is sweet, especially her mother. He stood up and looked at the intertwined hand of Jennie and Priya. "Is that so? Well, if that's what you want. Enjoy the Family day, Jen. I'll see you around, kiddo!"

- - - - -

Mid day activities were almost done and Jungkook's mood had never been better. He loathed the sight. He watches them walk away as Jennie interacts with the other parents they pass by with Priya holding her hand. Like a real parent that she is. How despicable. That should be him! He's been wasting so much effort on that child, but still she wouldn't even call him uncle! Yet there she is with Jennie who she just met but was acting like she's her other mother!

"I bought this school with the knowledge that Lisa's child will be studying here so I could show to my angel that I care for her child. That one day she might think that I am good for her, for that kid. Then here you are Kim, squeezing yourself into the picture, playing the perfect mother. If you want to be a father or a mother, I don't care. Honestly, I don't give a shit about that child. It's not even my own. You can have her! I'd prefer if that rascal was out of the picture." Jennie stopped at the door of the ladies as soon as she heard Jungkook's last word.

"Huh! If only she accepts my invitation that night, we might have been married by now."

'Invitation that night?' Jennie gulp. Remembering that faithful night. Before everything happened, there was a guy, lurking all night around Lisa and couldn't take his hand off of her. That was him. But it was also clear like the golden champagne in his flute that night that Lisa is not interested yet he's persistent.

"Cursed that child! Who ever it's father--"

"Her name is Lilian Priya." Hisses at Jungkook. Blood surged up like a magma into Jennie, burning every vein it ran through. "You speak about that child like she's just a piece of a shit! You scumbag! That child is the most precious thing that ever happened to Lisa and you talk about her like she's a hideous mistake!"