Chapter Nine

UNEDITED

"Kuma! Have you been a good boy?!" After 'tea time' in the afternoon, the mother and daughter retrieved themselves from Jennie's office and not too long the hot tycoon dismissed herself for the day and went back home. To clean her place. Apparently, the family of three are going to have dinner again but tonight's venue is Jennie's penthouse. At this moment she just checked her dog, Kuma out of Dogtel. A hotel only for elite pets. Now she's on the road to her place, a smile blasting on her face as she speaks with Lisa on the phone.

"My cousin is dumb-dumb isn't she..."

. . . .

"Yeah... I bought everything you needed –including milk ice cream for Pri–"

. . .

"I know... I know... What can I do? I can't help it but I promise I won't spoil her too much..."

. . . .

"I'll always listen to you–"

*You even invited that vermin in our house! I will never accept whoever that hooman is! I will bite him or her until they bleed to death! I will eat their flesh and decor their bones on the wall–*

"Ku, could you please shut it?! I'm on the phone here! –Sorry about that."

. . . .

"Hey... –I'm not! I don't sweet talk, Cara. I speak only the truth!"

. . . .

"Yeah, I just picked up Kuma." Jennie glances at her little brown furry friend suddenly in a barking frenzy the moment her call with Cara starts. "We're on our way back to my unit now."

. . . .

"I will! –Wait! Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up? I mean it's absolutely fine with me?"

. . . .

"Okay, drive safe then. You already have the card, just go straight to the third basement and tell the security your name, they're already expecting you."

. . . .

The young tycoon ended her call with a bright smile flashing on her gorgeous face as she leaned with satisfaction on her black leather seat before remembering her now solemn and quiet baby. "Kuma, why do you keep barking during my call? Do you want some treats? Are you hungry? we're almost there." One of Jennie's Men in Black who's sitting on the shotgun automatically handed her a treat for the little beast boss but the moment Jennie opened the canned fish eggs, Kuma turned her furry bum with a flick and dropped it as far away from Jennie. The tycoon frowned at the little attitude she got. "Now you don't want to talk?" Jennie observed her cute little pet throwing tantrums out of nowhere. "And you're not even looking at me?"

The little beast has not been himself these past few weeks and it's bothering Jennie. She already added a can or two of his favorite snack, from a can of caviar twice a month to once a week plus she also sent him to his favorite spa twice this week! She pampered him more than she could do to her lovely wife and still, he is throwing her some attitude!

Jennie was about to reach his soft fur but was only stopped by his small growl. Jennie sighs in defeat. "Why are you so worked up these days? Don't they treat you well at Dogtel? I should talk to the manager one of these days just to make sure. Can't make them mistreat my Kuku-honieboo, can I?" Jennie cooed but still nothing came out of Kuma.

. . . . . .