Chapter Two

It is late afternoon, the rain is heavily pouring when Jennie suddenly runs into a broken down car on the side of the road. The hood was open and she could see the owner, bending over. Jannie gulps down hard on her dry throat, like it hasn't run down with water for a very... very long time. Her eyes tailed the soaked skirt that is groping that firm round ass down to those creamy long legs. Jennie shivered at the sight. She's never been a pervert but the view just made her. Not realizing her car slowed down, Jennie blinked, but as she got to the front, she got herself the most enticing view. White long sleeves folded to the elbow, two buttons down, never in her life had she wished to be someone or something but seeing that shirt hugging that ample of a pair, boy she is jealous as the lucky son of a gun rain ran through her.

'You son of a bitch rain'

Jennie cursed herself, scolding her sinful eyes that she should behave for her Caramel. She should be pure for her Caramel so she took a deep breath, pulled her car and 'just' helped the unlucky lady. She rolled back to the lady and rolled down her window.

"Miss, I don't know how to fix your car but I can give you a ride." Of course she has that look. After all Jennie is a stranger especially with that beauty she is sporting. "I'm not a bad guy if you're thinking about that."

"What kind of a bad guy will tell their victim that they're bad?"

"Probably me, but look, I mean no harm, I just wanted to help. You can get my plate number, send it to anyone you know just to make sure and make you feel comfortable, deal?" The lady looked at her car first before turning back to Jennie and nod. "Close your hood first." and she did. She closed her hood before getting her things from her deceased car then went to Jennie's passenger seat and instantly, summer vanilla welcomed Jennie. The shocked business tycoon discreetly and involuntarily inhales the scent and what surprises her more is that, oh, so familiar cinnamon in the end.

"I'm sorry, I'm wet." her warm chocolaty voice rang clearly now that their proximity was cut into half a yard. It was soothing. Something that tickles the slightest in the depth of Jennie's.

"w-What?"

"Soaked. I'm sorry about your leather seat. They'll get wet with my clothes."

"o-OH! No, it's fine-- Oh my gosh, you're trembling!" Jennie took her coat off of her in a flash, without an inch of hesitation. "Here. I ah... don't have another jacket here I hope it's fine."

"It's more than enough. Thank you." The lady stretched her plump lips and Jennie, there's something in her stomach she cannot explain about. She thinks that the bean sprouts she ate earlier are taking some roots inside of her and boy, it makes her giddy.

"How long have you been there?" Jennie cleared her throat as she adjusted to her seat.

"Just before it rains. The cars that passed by just ignored me and I didn't know what to do with car parts until the rain went off. I'm very thankful you came back. I thought you're just one of those.... those people who just looked at me and went on." Jennie almost choke at the trailing words. She was busted. Hard and real. Jennie could feel her cheeks warming up and she just hoped the lady wouldn't look on her way, but alas, she did. Earning some eargasmic giggles from the lady. "It's okay. I'm very grateful for what you did."

"ye--Yeah. d-Don't mention it." Jennie cursed herself for being like an awkward teenager. 'What happened to that well off business tycoon Jennie Kim.' She cleared her throat and composed herself. "Why didn't you call for help then?"

"My phone died. Great isn't it? It's just, misfortune walks like a bitch sometimes."

"I think I get that. Are you on your way back home or..."