RANDOM SHOT

"So you're the one who's hogging all my princess attention..." squinting her eyes with scrutiny but the little one only looked at her back. Blinking once in a while. "What's your name kid?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm going to marry Lily when we grow up."

"Look here, kid. Sorry to burst out your pathetic dream if you could call that rubbish a dream, but my princess will never marry until she's forty. Do you get that with your pea size brain? And you'll never get the chance to even court her until I say so."

"I don't care. I like her."

"How old are you, kid?"

"Six."

"How old is my precious?"

"Are you dumb? Three of course."

"Your sassiness made you in the bottom already. That means a negative ten thousand! And with your age gap--"

"Jennie! Why are you harassing Taetae?! He's just a kid." Lisa who is somewhere finally came in between the two. 

"I'm not harassing him, I'm educating him. There's a huge difference, my dear Caramel." Not leaving her sight on the kid.

"What a wife slave."

"What did you just say?! Huh! I bet you'll turn out like a dog with my precious! If she will ever like you! Like it would really happen."

The little man pursed his lips, trembling in annoyance.

"Goodness, Jenny. They're just children."

"That is why we have to kill the fire while it still couldn't burn."

"My God-"

"You know, I would love that if I heard you say it on the bed." Jennie abruptly whispered in Lisa's ears.

"Ruby Jane!"

"Fine! He's stealing all the attention of my princess and I don't like it. I despise it."

"He's the first and only friend Priya made and the last thing I want you to do is scare him off."

"I know, I just... did you hear what he said?! He likes my Lily and he wants to marry her! Can you believe that?! A SIX year-old Spouting abomination?!" Jennie seethe on her spot while Lisa rolled her eyes on her over the top lover.

"Our Lily. She's my child too, Jen and I think it's cute."

Jennie's eyes flashes wide, flabbergasted at what Lisa just said.

"Okay, first of all, I bore her. Second, they are just kids okay and if it's really meant to be then we just have to be supportive, okay?"

"I just can't imagine sending off Lily."

"It will take a long time before you do that, Jen."

A/N

So.... First of all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

I know its late but I just had the time after months of being busy.

Bare with me... I'll update this coming days I just had to attend family gatheringSss...

Yes, its a lot and I couldn't do anything about it or else I won't be hearing the end of it from my dear mother-earth.

You know... the barrage of the unending history of our family tree  --both sides.

Oh gosh... just thinking about it... *grunting

But hey! Its still fun though! I just hope those aunts wont be asking  that question again. THAT "do you already have a lover ?" or "when are you going to marry?" URGH-GAIN *roll eyes

You guys? Do you also have this cycle of  questions like a broken record at your family gatherings?

Anyways! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR UNICORNS! 

LETS WELCOME 2023 WITH A BIG FAT SMOOTCH! AND POSITIVITY  AND OF COURSE!

LETS SPREAD THE LOVE!