KAMARI

Kamari packed her car in the parking lot and took out the snacks she shopped before coming home, she got out and then click the button of her car key the car chimed in light before going to rest, and she can hear herbgrandmother singing Awesome God she was in the kitchen and aroma of the stew from the kitchen filled the air, she dropped her bag on the couch put the snack in the bowl in the sitting room, before going to hug her.

"Ohh sweetie, how was your first day in school" she kissed both of her cheeks before letting her go, Kamari chuckled going to the fridge to get water she was blushing.

"Mama it was great not until one of the girls decide to be bitchy anyways you know I can handle any kind of people" her grand mom switched off the smallest stove looks like the stew was ready.

"Hope she did not ruin your day"? She asked checking the big boiling pot, Kamari nods drinking her water resting on the kitchen counter.

"You look so happy regardless of the gurl" her grandma click her teeth together before she resumed again. " you spoke with a boy," she asked drifting her gaze to Kamari who shy her face away, her grandma tickling her to talk to her about it.

"He's cute grandma it happens he's not good in geography. This is what happened" Kamari decided to open up about it getting the plates from the drawer,

"I did not know where I was seating belongs to the Head girl as soon as she walks in it happens she's taking geography class with me so he asked me to share his space, I have been dying to talk to him grandma I know guys are cute but he looks different" her grandma giggle took outs the white boiled yams then dish the vegetable stew into a bowl.

"He's a king saving you from that girl God knows her intentions, I am sure both of you will get along," her grandma said seating opposite Kamari who sat at the other end.

"You mean Jack and I will get along," she asked holding her fork and hesitating to start eating.

"Not Jack I mean the head girl, I have experienced the same thing you know girls find it difficult to adapt to new students especially when they are females just a few who are friendly, tell me about your class.

The food tasted so delicious as Kamari gist her old person how the class went anytime she talks about Jack her smoke always reach eyes technicality she doesn't know why h ohh Weber deep down she knew she was already falling for this boy. Kamari's parents are adventurers half of their life they spend traveling and seeing the world, her parents are YouTubers they quit their job to fully vlogging detailing all their travels around the world, on the hand, Kamari is a young influencer for fashion plus a mini commercial model with the help of her parent she was able to gain recognition on Instagram regardless the fact her parents are famous on YouTube and Snapchat Kamari had to build her own life on Instagram to be the youngest with the highest followers on Instagram how she did it leave her parent speechless, she had grown up in a house that films their whole life on camera. Now she's going to spend a year with her grandma in other to sit for the upcoming examination Kamari hasn't thought about going to college to further her studies she's planning on running a lip gloss company which she had been working on for a year and a half now well she had to focus on school to avoid bad grades else she would have sit for it next year, this is her first time staying with her grandma it has always been FaceTime whenever it's Christmas she and her parent send gifts.

Is so fun staying with grandma her food is always tasty although she seems very around unlike Kamari's parents they have hardly seen at home if they are not shooting then basically they are planning their next trips, Kamari only complains to herself she wants to spend more time with her family however it doesn't seem to work instead they say she's growing up and should stop whining like a baby that was said by her father even her mom tried to paint the speech to justify it she wasn't happy about it. She knew her parent won't visit because they don't visit grandma when they all lived in LA in the same house days goes by whiteout even spoke to each other more or less seeing each other face to face. Kamari had to live with it her parent isn't going to be with her forever she better make her life fun or spend it regretting it. Her mind skipped to the school again it was an infesting school what makes it more interesting was Jack she never thought she was going to meet someone who look like he was interested in her, she hit her head again muttering to herself stop mistaking small attention for love. Her grandma stepped in asking her if she was okay.

"I am good grandma" she quickly answered her grandma had changed into a mini gown with a black handbag hung around her armpit.

"Wow you look great are you going out on a date"? She asked now taking the plates each placing them in the drawer.

"No sweetie I'm going to Bible study, I just came in to tell you on Saturday we might baked cookies you know I don't feel alright buying everything from the supermarket, I will send you a list as you come back from school tomorrow make sure you get them I'm taking the last one to church" they hugged each other before her grandma left, she went upstairs to take off her clothes so she can have a quick shower. Sleeps for a while before dinner time.