Hangover

It was 9 am the girls found themselves lying separately Khloe lying on the rugged situated in the middle of Mercedes's room, Mercedes slept with her face on the floor while her entire body was on the bed for Kamari slept on the couch beside the wardrobe, the sound of the door woke them, of course, their eyes were still heavy and sleepy Kamari tried to figure out where she was, the last thing she remembered was texting her grandma she wasn't coming home she had to sort out the philosophy course with her friends. 
Mercedes's mom claps her hand together to make sure they are fully awoke, Mercedes rolled from the corner she was in and fell flat on her back which makes khloe chuckle however her mom was frowning.

"I will not condone this kind of behavior anymore Mercedes, "-
She walk over to her helping her to stand on her feet in other for her to be fully awake to hear everything she was going to say Khloe and Kamari were fully awake Mercedes took enough of the liquid they tried to warn her but ended up drinking it too.

"no more parties till your graduation and you're grounded," her mom said strictly Khloe looked like she was the most affected because no way she was going to any party without her best friend Mercedes. Mercedes seems very sloppy they were sure she haven't heard her mom correctly.

"Mercedes!!!" Her mom yelled she was now fully recovered from her sleep she looked around still in her clothes she wore to the party she sniff herself her stomach growled like there is a beast in her stomach she burps the gas out reliving, she now is very hungry like a vampire who was staked into slumber for a decade.

"Last night y'all make a mess of my kitchen I will appreciate it if both of you find your way home, and your Mercedes this is not over" she shut the door loudly. Kamari had to hurry into the shower she can't go home like this.

"Did somebody die last night?" Khloe asked sitting on the bed as they waited for Kamari to finish up.

"The last thing I remember was we were all singing bigwiz on the top of our voice," Mercedes said pulling her clothes off and dumping them in the basket. Bigwiz is a popular Nigeria afrobeat singer he's an international collab with Drake a Canadian rapper who hit the billboard plus his collab with the queen Beyonce making him win his first grammy awards apart from that bigwiz had other awards like headies, BETs awards good luck to him.

"I'm so tired and I smell like shit that was a hell of a party," Khloe said pulling off her cloth as well, Khloe was smiling when Mercedes poked her.

"Do I look funny to you, why are you smiling?" she asked taking out a clean cloth she was going to wear as soon as she showered.

"I make out with a girl last night well she's science so I'm hoping to meet her on Monday maybe we can hang out" Mercedes went over and sat close to her their knee bumped into each other although she can smell the stink of her breath she needs to shower,

"Kamari pls hurry up we are waiting for you-
She drift her glance to the bedroom before refocusing on Khloe who grinned like a toddler's first day in the toy house.

"I thought you said you were shy so are you finally coming out" Mercedes seems happy for her, but just then Kamari came out.

"Omg I feel good, my grandma will be so mad at me thankGod I texted her but she did not respond," Kamari said shuffling her clothes in her bag. Not to mention how she grab any lotion on the Mercedes dresser.

"You need to slow down," Mercedes said abruptly reminding her both of their parents are mad as well she knows ten thousand ways to lie and handle grannies so chill out girl they have to eat breakfast before anyone is leaving.

"Ohh I see, Khloe you haven't answered my question" Mercedes repeated now heading to the shower.

"I will talk to my mom about it for my dad I'm not sure he's kind of old school plus his moral is so strict like he wrote the Bible himself" Kamari threw her hands in the air trying to figure out what they are talking about.?