MERCEDEZ

Kamari signup for school president for two reasons taking her charity (TheKamaripreviledge) taking it to the  next level for people to be able to express themselves without what the rest of the world think of them, secondly using this to be able to bring out the shy ones from their shallow corners. Kamari always wanted to take along people who seems they had lost it all, who felt their life is meaningless, the ones who are insecure about their bodies  stretch marks or sorts, others who work their bodies and get bashed.

Kamari always has engagement on her Instagram she set poll for  her followers questions and answer including  talking about their days, and what they are going through. she talks about her journey too as an influencer not because of popularity  but to make the world a better place.  world? She question her subconscious is she Batman or iron man does she have the power to better the world, of course she can whatever you have put your mind to do stick to it is going to pay off.

After taking the notes to Mrs. Lesley in her office, MRS Lesley asked her a few questions before letting her go. Leaving Mrs. Lesley's office Mercedes and her crew crossed her, they weren't happy not like they were sad it was anger the queen of the school Is angry of course, she had been getting bad vibes from her.

"Hi!!! Apologies I haven't acknowledged the head girl of Kingston high" Kamari cut in not feeling the slightest intimidation she had handled internet trolls that almost sends her to depressing Mercedes wasn't a big deal to her with how the school feared her with her bitchy attitude she's not one of those girls that curls or feel inferior complex, if is peace she's ready to have a truce with her and if it's violence she's ready to triple for her to either way she ain't running.

"Is obvious you're doing too much firstly you have to trap Jack with your fake love for geography and now you have decided to signup for the school president- Khloe cut in ph well she knows where this going why is it always because of some guy.

"Are you competing with Mercedes because if that's the case I think you should back down" kim continue right after Khloe spoke, They stood firm as Khloe said she should back down, Mercedes smiled evilly at her.

"The school president is open to everyone anyone can signup, I think you three are licensed to signup as well is every senior right. Tell me why should I back down because last time I checked your name is boldly on that board" After Mercedes made it seems like she's the only one that's supposed to be a candidate felt remorsed Kamari is damn right they are seniors legally they can as well sigh up.

"I think she is right we all have the right to signup too," Khloe said the other two came to an understanding they are seniors too yes there is nothing special about Mercedes name singular on the board.
as the head girl even though she treats them like shit Kamari looks nicer, Mercedes told them before now there is no need to sign up anyone that does means you're automatically going against her and you're a enemy.
there is no way you're going to ever win Mercedes is sort of like a queen in Kingston high whatever she's partaking in always fall in her favor because the rest of the student are scared of her.

"I have class any minutes from now I think I should leave, and Mercedes always know you have my respect I think if you want to earn it you had to reciprocate it I won't tolerate disrespect either" Kim gasped did she just put queen Mercedes in her place without even a blink, Kamari walk through their midst they get out of the way including Mercedes.

"I like the way she walks as if she's on the run way like Gigi Hadid" Kim commented.

"Watch what you say kim else I will kick you out of my girl group you know how many out there dying to get in" Kim quickly shut her mouth and obeyed Mercedes.

All through the day, Mercedes felt miserable although she couldn't look helpless in front of her friends she had to go to the mini-library, cyberstalking Kamari's photos on Instagram with a fake Instagram account she made.
if shes ever going to compete then she needs to be on her game this is not  basic this is high standards. The way the teachers admired her just two days in school especially Mrs. Lesley which Mercedes feels she no longer exists not like she even like the teacher.
does she need Lesley validation none of it occurred to her so verge on Kamari sudden fame in Kingston high plus Jack wrapped around her finger always smiling sheepishly like a little boy when ever he's with Kamari what a sucker.
just two days seems like she's losing it. Is it how it feels to be ordinary feeling like shit?