SERIAL KILLER

do you watch serial killer documentaries or do you prefer to watch the horrors that have all the details, okay guys which serial killer movies are your favorite? The statement serial killer always defines your instinct just the pronunciation!!!! Several serial killers have their methods of killing I can't possibly list all on here but if you're a serial killer documentaries freak then you know what I'm talking about, here in Kingston high, one of them had traveled across town down to Kingston high and you know is not safe not for the prince of Kingston high known as jack or the party leader Nick talk about the hottest girls Khloe and Mercedes moving on to the newly elected school president, Kamari.

Kingston high on Friday is lecture free day, Friday are spent differently student always filled the auditorium with all kinds of activities, the dancers, musical, acting class, etc. most of the students use the library as well to read and have science meetings as well.

Science or arts always have at least one lesson and the subject was philosophy it happens Jack nor Nick doesn't even come to school Friday because they are busy setting up their party rooms, Kamari takes philosophy alone Mercedes wasn't in class as well including Khloe. She took out her MacBook it wasn't a note class it was an interactive class.
Although the student look surprised when the teacher walked in it all became clear to Kamari he was new, he should be at least 24 years old if she's not mistaken.

"Good morning student" they all chorus good morning sir, he brought out his HP laptop, and of course, he glanced at Kamari twice he wasn't the first teacher to adore Kamari's beauty both genders were like her.

"I would love you all to introduce yourself to me, well my name is Felix I am youth Corp I just got transferred here and cannot wait to get to know you all" the classroom murmured as he said it they loved the old man Quince he's teaching are so relatable however Kamari haven't taken mr Quince class generally she had heard student been a fan of him.

"I think I would prefer MR Quince you're too young for my liking" Kim cut in from the far end of the class, Kamari quickly turn at her she cut her eyes popping out the stick sweet out of her mouth that made her tongue orange from the color it was made off. Well, mr Felix ignored her and move on.

"We have so much room in the front I would advise you to come closer," Felix said to Kim so she can get the functionality of the class putting his two hands in his pocket, although he looked at Kamari again it was getting creepy out of nervousness she played with the tip of her hair, he looks spooky his dark hair curl into the top of hid color with a dark rough acrylic applied on his nail with a scar across his cheek like someone stab him or something. He was good-looking from the fairness of his skin.

"Worry about yourself Mr. Felix I'm good here," Kim said chewing the tip of her pen,
The teacher nodded agreeing to the fact Kim wants to sit at the back, he moved closer to where Kamari was sitting when he asked.

"As we all know Mr. Quince is on vacation in Iceland I'm just his substitute I'm sure I won't be staying long, how about we make it easier, you with the white shirt" he pointed at Kamari, yes of course she wore a white shirt with a tight denim trouser snd a Gucci sandal her mom gifted her for her 100k followers on Instagram, Kamari was frustrated she hadn't asked anyone about philosophy she thought it was just going to get started since is an interactive class.

"I'm new here Mr. Felix this is my first class actually in philosophy" a smile tugged on his lip Kamari had no idea why he was smiling but it kinda feels good. He gets his scar out of the back of her mind she wants to ask him what happened to him, he doesn't need to look like the devil to prove a point well who is she to judge someone by their scar and looks we have no idea what each individual are going through so shut the fuck up. Kamari thought she heard someone say that it was her subconscious mind.