FRIENDS

Kamari took the car and the address Mercedes had given her, her grandma is having friends over for Bible study so she decide to go to Mercedes.
Mercedes lived in a very big house let called it  a mansion her parents' house wasn't as big as this, so the gatekeeper let her in as she packed along the exotic cars she never saw Mercedes ride any of these cars she knew she must have the best car ever.
She has everything why was she jealous of her, she saw Mercedes waving to her from her window including Khloe, and the maid open the door for her.
It has two railing stairs left lead to several rooms the right the same maybe Mercedes has lot of siblings well just our brothers who only come around during the holiday.

it has two living room one was furnished all white with round white Suede comfy chairs, she glances at the other living room the rugs were grasses look something similar to a game room greenish interior.

she was busy admiring the house a young woman should be in her 40s although she was still very hot her face could tell she was getting old.

"Who are you," she said from the stairs holding a very small golden purse Seems like she was heading out. Wearing A black long gown she only saw the front of her shoes her toes were so fine she must be Mercedes's mom but doesn't look alike.

"I am Kamari, Mercedes's friend from school" she furrow her eyebrow as she finally finished descending the stairs.
Her cologne smell so nice, it fills the entire place and smells something like cabaret  Kamari is into fragrance perceiving one is knowing one she's a hot mum.

"Wow, you girls are going to Jack's party" Kamari nods she taps her on the back.

"Mercedes will be down any minutes, Florence prepared them something refreshing and open the wine I brought from France she should be taken care of, and you girls make sure you're back on time" she went to the second living room that look like a game room open one of the drawers and took out keys, Kamari heard footsteps coming from the same stairs it was Mercedes she had to install another hair she looks surprised seeing her mom, she briefly hugged Kamari then went to her mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"You said you going to jack's, pls honey be home early," her mom said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodbye, mom I love you," Mercedes said back, she waved back and smile at Kamari.

"Come on let's go upstairs, how was school Friday is boring I heard mr Quince is on vacation something about old people they don't take a picture I wanna see how he looks in Iceland," Mercedes said leading Kamari on, Mercedes talks very confidently while she talks her fingers go along with it Kamari had noticed that about her.

"He's kind of creepy I don't like him," Kamari said as she open the door letting her go in first before she shut the door, Khloe was already doing a video with her iPhone hyping Kamari, she exchange hi with Khloe they were in shorts and Yeezy slides.

"Your mom is beautiful is she an actress," Kamari asked Khloe jumped in and replied no.

"She's a fashion designer, the teacher what about him I'm seeing texts in the group like he's so nice why don't you like him," Mercedes asked now Khloe's phone was down she sat on the bed crossing her leg.

"Earlier I saw this pic fell from his material" she pull out Jack's photo from her jacket handing it to Mercedes, Khloe glanced over it she knew that look they are going to say she was overreacting. We all know you're into Jack what will a Corp teacher do with Jack.

"And is obvious why he didn't know where mr Quince stops in his scheme of work I wonder why me Quince did not announce his vacation by himself rather the school did"

"First of all is your boyfriend's photo Come on Kamari he stated it in the goddamn email plus Jack is everyone's favorite he could just I dunno," Mercedes said thinking over what Kamari just said.