Hospital

Jack denied seeing his mom just after a few minutes his sister and father came in, he asked him quickly what happened.

"Kamari said she saw someone hit her and ran but dropped this" his father took the scarf and hugged Jack he was sobbing.

"Why would someone hurt your mother in your school Jack and you is that all you see and why should we believe you" she dragged Kamari, Jack stopped her he warned her sternly not o ever in her life and lay her fingers on Kamari.

"There is no need for all these your mother is battling with her life we need to pray for her, you two need to stop and no word should reach junior it will break him, Jack you need to go home you need rest I and Sylvia would take care of mom" Jack refused to leave he said until his mother wakes up he's not leaving.

"Dear thank you so much Jack mother owes you her life, it has been a long day you need to go home to your parent" Jack's dad hugged her Kamari said yes,

"She will be okay" she muttered Sylvia frowned at her. Kamari went to where Jack was standing sobbing silently.

"Can you drop me home pls, I'm so scared to go home I'm worried" Jack took her hands assuring her with his eyes she was safe? Just as soon as Jack leaves with Kamari she saw flashes.

"The scarf Jack, the scarf I gave to your father belongs to mr Felix I am sure of that right after he shook Khloe's hands I saw him take it out of his pocket," Jack asked her to calm down.

"Let go have a chilled drink then talk over it you're so stressed out, they saw Khloe and the rest coming down from their car, and they hugged Jack.

"Your mom is going to be okay how is your dad" Mercedes asked hugging Kamari.

"I dunno, the doctor said she's going to be fine my dad asked me to go home" Jack continue sobbing, they all lead him to his car he open the door for Kamari to get in and then walk slowly to open his side. Both of them breathe at the same time.

"If is him we need to hand him over to the police" Kamari still shivering.

"He's Jack without evidence he will get out, how about we go to his place and take out something, or how about his laptop in the staff room we can get his fingerprint plus the scarf your father is holding and the data base" Jack kissed her deeply the stress chides away Kamari felt save again.

"My grandma has to know can you pls drop me home" Kamari and Jack planned to expose the geography teacher they can afford it slipped through their hand, now Jack's mom is the victim he will do anything to put him behind bars. Kamari assured Jack everything will be fine, Kamari suggest they do it alone the rest are already having doubts looking at her like she's a paranoid freak is best they do this alone without involving them.

###
Mrs. Goodman exclaimed taking the pot of crabs and other seafood she was boiling, Kamari gasped grandma never has men at home alone except for Bible class even so they'd be more than one, they seem to be having a conversation she heard from the living room.

She came home her grandma was on the phone she waited for her to finish up, and she kept gesturing assuring her she was getting off soon, Kamari notice the pepper she was about blend so she went over to blend it the noise was too much so her grandma left the kitchen.

Her phone chimed in it was Mercedes, she told her she spoke with her father's detective and it is possible she could come down here and make a statement plus Jack is here as well, Kamari took her bag as she was about to dash out of her grandma came in.

"Hurrying to where" Kamari paused in her track is horrible she hasn't told her grandma what's going on plus she's spying on someone who happens to be a serial killer ever since the reunion with Mercedes and CO. Her grandma is the last person she shares things with and is supposedly not to be so.

"Is Mercedes we have a test to work on" is obvious she thought her grandma wouldn't notice she is lying.

"What test," she asked taking out the pepper into a ceramic bowl, Kamari held her phone to her chest if she tells her grandma this she was going to stop her she wants to finish what she started if it means getting Mr. Felix behind bars.

"English grandma, I have to go now-

"Kamari you need to be careful I know you like Jack you don't have to lie just so you can hang out with him" Kamari gasped she wasn't even close to it well she's not wrong about Jack if she wants to see him, of course, she can right now there is an important matter at hand a serial killer on the loose in Kingston high, she's not even going lie to see Jack is out of the context.

"I'm not lying, I have to go" she took the strap of her bag and throw it over her shoulder, and her grandma nodded.

"Don't stay out so late and no sleepover except I grant you, plus your mother said you haven't been picking up your calls" she said it loudly because she was already out of the kitchen almost at the front door, Kamari didn't care about the calls she countlessly remembers how her mom usually ditched her for ceremonies and events they plan together so is time to taste her medicine.

She took her phone from the seat as she drove out of the gate text her grandma to stay out of teenagers especially the once's going into their late 20s.

Sooner she was in Mercedes's home, her dad was in the living room with the detective Khloé in the dining texting her phone along with Jack and Nick, they exchanged eyes Mercedes immediately went to her.

"Are you sure about this" Mercedes doubtlessly asked her gripping her arm softly she whispered to her, and she nods.

"Hello" Mercedes's dad greeted as gave space for Kamari to sit, she sat in the middle of the detective and Mercedes's dad.

"My daughter told me everything and Jack over there did his little investigations using the database, do you think Felix is a killer and he's Mrs. Corey's killer" Kamari nodded she further went on about how she witnessed him hitting Jack's mom stating he probably had something on Jack family after giving him the photo that fell from his bag.

"What more do you need my friend, she's a witness-

"Not only did he commit fraud lying being a youth Corp he physically assaulted Mrs. D' Matthew I will take it from here" the detective left, Mercedes thanked her father for stepping up and listening to her.

"You should thank Kamari for finding him out sooner God knows the damage he must have cursed, you all have to take care of each other that's what friends do they stick together". He left leaving them,

"So what's next " Khloé asked no longer on her phone.

"Mrs. Corey gets justice, Jack's mom hopefully gets better and we see what the tabs have on mr Quince," Kamari said, they all agreed to be in touch Jack offered to take Kamari home but she said she comes with her car, she told him she's not sure the movie thing will take place he has to be with his mother plus until Felix is arrested his still on the loose they have to be careful especially him.

"Fine anything you say" Jack saw her in a car, and Mercedes told Nick they will have to see when everything is alright Nick reminded him that sooner they will be revising in preparation for their examination besides everything being taken care of.

"My mom strictly asked Florence to keep an eye on me she's out of town but I assure her masterpiece is here" Nick agree to keep his distance but they will communicate on phone he kissed her not even bothered about Florence looking at them.

"Go get a life," he told her as he leaves, Mercedes keeps an ignorant face probably because he didn't mean it, Khloé said she and Bridget had decided to see her later in the evening.

"My dad said-
Khloé stood up gesturing for her to stop right away.

"Is obvious he's just after Jack and his family and Mrs. Corey died because she's somehow close to Jack with her charity thing and you're her big FC and me I'm just so out of the picture y'all need to stay safe not me" she grabs her purse and leaves.

"Tell me about it I wanna know how it went" she nods waving her purse in the air, Mercedes went upstairs everyone is gone.