RIP COREY

Kamari's phone chimes in notification she checked it is coming from Mercedes stating she only has to come with outfits so they can all go to the party together from her place, she typed Ok sending it yawning from the exhaustion the clock seems so slow for Kamari today the school was boring just a week in Kingston high Jack, not in class wasn't only irritating it was annoying.
She only ordered Ice cream from the cafeteria she didn't stay in the cafeteria not as crowded as it used to be on regular school days the only place that was filled is the auditorium most students brought out beds from the locker to sit and talk, Kamari felt alone although she has always been alone, she had calculated her time once is noon she's home eating lunch do some cleaning then off to Mercedes place. She was still in her thought when Kim came over with two Ice creams Kamari was on the bench in the school garden.

"My mother loves gardens, she has the saying; Not only do indoor plants enhance the overall appearance of a space, but studies show they boost moods, increase creativity, reduce stress, and eliminate air pollutants—making for a healthier, happier you. Indoor plants don't just look good—they can make us feel good, too" Kamari agreed with Kim the backstabber an abandonment piece of shit.

"Do you have a crush on the new philosophy teacher"? Kamari asked, Kim blushed however she denied justifying it with mr Quince teaching better.

"Still about the Vice position huh," Kamari asked Kim taking the Ice cream from her.

"Why not Kamari, we take philosophy together I mean we are both smart don't tell me there is anyone best up for this than me" she cut in now removing her backpack and sitting beside Kamari crossing her leg together fewer students were seen hanging around as well.

"You had to wait till Monday when I announce my pick- Kim held Kamari's hand her face darken, and she quickly let go but was still up in her face.

"Think carefully Kamari," she said tapping Kamari's lap, and walked away, Kamari threw the ice cream in one of the plants as she stood up and left.

Mr. Felix went into the school computer to check out the names of the student when he finally saw Jack just as Kim told him, he took his name and did some digging, he looked at Jack's picture sternly well he's a rich kid.

"I wasn't lucky enough to have a good life" he puts Jack's picture in his bag as he quickly left the computer room. Just as he was walking without watching he accidentally bump into
Kamari, on the contrary, felt it was intentional for goodness sake not like you're an old man who can't see without his medicated glass hung high on his nose.

his bag fell and all his materials were scattered on the floor, Kamari immediately offers to help him pick up his stuff but he said no stopping her not to touch any of his stuff in a polite way making sure he grasp everything at once.

"Thanks, I'm good, is an accident," he said picking his stuff up and tossing them into his bag. Kamari noticed he look in a hurry like someone who stole from the grocery store.

"I'm so sorry sir you should watch your path" he nodded took his things and left but forgot Jack's picture Kamari took it to glance at him then at Jack's picture, what's he doing with Jack's picture, Kamari put back the picture in her backpack, the teacher looks suspicious she's going to keep a close eye on him.

Everyone is happy about Jack's party, they were all talking about it, it starts right about 7 pm. One of the teachers said in the staff room.

"You know Jack put smiles on all these students' faces I can't believe he's throwing a party like is his birthday," she said another of the teacher responded look like he was printing paper from the printing machine.

"I think that money could be put in charity or something what a waste," he said but the lady said Jack's father had given the school more than enough if Jack's younger brother would want to attend Kingston high she's sure Jack's father would do more.

"Mrs. Corey can you drop me off at my house my card can't dispense cash I'm not sure how to get home," Felix said she accepted to drop Felix home.

The school was over so Felix joined MRS Corey, he told Corey where his Place was however it was a lonely road.

"How do you come to school from here, I can talk to the principal to give you a dorm so what you have to do is go home on weekends" Felix chuckled placing his hands on his head look like he was nervous, MRS Corey kept asking if he was okay, still he did not respond.

"You're a fan of Jack's family I see how you talk about him so well like they were some God" Mrs. Corey blink severely she doesn't know how to react plus Felix's tone has just changed like he was upset.

"Yes, Jack is a good boy and his father is a great man," Mrs. Corey said nervously just at that moment Felix clutched her face on the steering wheel to his satisfaction blood spilled on the wheel she was no longer breathing  Felix left her for dead, walk by feet back to where they came from, he branched in a restaurant cleaned himself up. He stare at the mirror for a while before he took a bolt on his phone and went home.

He remembered killing mr Quince asking him to make him a substitute teacher informing the school he's going on a vacation stating everything in the email then throwing him inside the river, and lit his car on fire the next thing he was hired in Kingston high to be the next philosophy teacher, he took out his shirt and jean and sneaker he's going to attend Jack party, just like they said Kamari is his girlfriend she would be there.

He stared at the mirror for a long time and went to his bag to check he noticed the picture wasn't there any longer, he tried to recall he picked up everything if Kamari sees him with that then she's going to suspect him, he became nervous seriously pacing around the room. Maybe he should kill her it will be so easy just to strangle her, or stab her what if she reports him to the principal what's he doing with Jack's photo?

He has to do something about it, he can't take chances so attending the party is the only option to kill Kamari so everything will go back to normal.