Vice president

Kamari went through her things Friday is a lecture-free day plus Jack's party she hasn't given her his answer which is yes attend.
She checked out her Fendi booth still unbox that will work for her she relaxed for a while, why is she so about this party she's not going to be the only there although it wasn't like Jack was asking her on a date generally it's a free party according to the news Jack isn't doing a private party this Friday a free gateway.
She flop on her sofa closer to her wardrobe she didn't hear her grandma come in. She was holding a cake with lit candles Kamari look so surprisingly well today had been nothing but nice.

"Hey, grandma" she stood up almost very close to her she was smiling broadly.

"Congratulations as the school president" Kamari chuckled and blew the candle off as she taste the icing. Her grandma is a very good cook she works in a  restaurant all her life according to the theory her grandma started working in her father's diner when she was eight years old.

"Thanks, grandma" Kamari took the cake from her and place it on her dresser, she searches the room with her eyes Kamari on the hand hasn't told her she was going out for a party she isn't those type of kids that lies just so they can justify the reason why she came home late.

"Are you auctioning all these on eBay" grandma sat on the bed all her eyes on Kamari?

"Jack is having a party this Friday I haven't said yes to him, waiting maybe during breakfast or dinner I ask you about it" Kamari knew somehow her grandma is not going to decline her of fun but it was right she tells her about it to know her were about she's old getting worried over her is the last thing she wants to put him through.

"The party had to start early so at latest 10 you're home, finish up so we eat the cake together. Check my WhatsApp I just posted" Kamari unlock her phone and check her grandma's WhatsApp statuses with the caption.

"My granddaughter won the presidential election, four days in Kingston high she's already doing better" Kamari read the caption out loud before she replied to the post with thank you and a sticker.

"But grandma I didn't work for it I feel like it was kind of unfair to just hand over it to me there should've been an election the interest of the school matters," Kamari said folding her clothes par she already had something she was going to wear.

"Someone like Mercedes doesn't deserve to be in a position to mentor people Being a school president isn't about pretty face or the one with the biggest daddy's money is about integrity, respect, the truth according to her she was defo insecure about you, she was wrong" Kamari agrees with her grandma.

"I just don't want it to be about me I'm better than that,  if I and Mercedes work together she's smart and beautiful although she had to work on her character," her grandmother thought about it for a while before breaking her silence.

"You aren't thinking of choosing her as your vice after what she did there are lots of good students out there that are willing to work with you" her grandmother advised.

"Grandma is just an opinion I'm not saying Mercedes is going to be my vice well things are going pretty fast I had to slow down if possible"  she frustratedly said her grandma took her hand and squeeze it softly, is change so she has to get used to it.

"You're doing great hun, I'm proud of you I'm sure your parents are too, about Jack's party you have my permission but don't go wild, and make sure to be home early," she said and left the room just as she left her phone chimes into notification it was Lilian and Kim who had texted her, wonder how they got her number, she thought about what her grandmother just said yes Mercedes has been a snake however with her help she can take the school to the next level aside her snaky behavior there is a lot of good she can add to the school. She had been winning five years in Kingston high straight which means something like a record in Kingston high.

She ignored Lilian and Kim and then went ahead to text Mercedes she responded as they both agree to FaceTime. It was awkward at first for both of them to speak so Kamari had to hit the hammer on the nail.

"I was thinking a lot lately even if Kingston high seems a little bit infested I think we can do a lot better if we work together" Mercedes looked surprised after everything that happens she never thought of all the students she'd be the one Kamari would choose. She swayed her face away from the camera not able to stand the embarrassment if she was in Kamari's shoes she would be the last person she wouldn't even think about it.

"I'm excited Kamari I wouldn't deny the fact, plus after everything that happen I'm the last person you should've chosen however you had proven again you're the mature one, thank you so much for this opportunity" Kamari smiled back at her, Mercedes felt so awkward she was a type of girl that feels guilty although she's bitchy.

"I'm I seeing you at Jack's party"? Kamari asked she projected she might not be at the party because Jack hasn't extended her an invite,

"I'm the worst person the school wanna talk to or see in a gathering I can deal with the trolls on the internet but not the faces and smirks," Mercedes said flipping her hair back.

"Okay I see, I was invited so I think I can invite you I don't have any friends what do you think you and Khloe how about I come to pick you up" Mercedes agreed she hang up the FaceTime and then went back to reply to Lilian and Kim.

"On Monday the school wants you to choose a vice I am sure either I or Kim are available for the position" it was an Unserious one, these two were Mercedes's backups suddenly they had switched from her.

"On what note I should do that"? Kamari texted back she waited impatiently for their reply but it didn't come she decide to arrange her room rushing downstairs to eat break dinner and finish up the maths assignment.

Kamari felt so happy rallying with Mercedes something in her eyes speaks a lot about her the entire school won't be happy about her opinion hopefully they see a reason why Mercedes is the best for the Vice position.

###
Khloe chuckled hooding the big box of the cheesy balls after listening to Mercedes call with Kamari attentively.

"We need to be careful of her no one goes around making friends with someone that ruined them-

"C'mon Khloe I didn't ruin her speaking of which I am the one that is ruined I am the victim here. What do you say"? She asked for an opinion.

"I don't hate her Mercedes how does it feel hanging around with her I don't feel right about this she's up to something" choke admitted her fear about Kamari.

"Let's give her a chance and you know the crew is empty the silver lining is in as much as I hate her I see qualities in her that I love, I was jealous of the fact she look prettier not than me I saw her as a competitor" Khloe sink in the mattress right beside Mercedes sitting on her study table her MacBook in front of her.

"I will say yes she's a baddie so are we, give Nick a chance before he goes crazy he has been blowing my phone-

Mercedes burst out laughing he share seats Whig her both in maths, English and he's not bold enough to ask her out

"He always asks you out you're too focused on that jerk Jack, let's celebrate the Vice President position you did not lose at all"

"I'm the very surprised girl