DRAMATIC CULPRIT

I work for my life so hard and in two days a girl from where God knows what took my five years of hard work from me.
That was the worst Wednesday for Mercedes she couldn't believe she lost everything to a girl that had just come into school two days ago, she did not go back to the auditorium she went straight to the girl's locker changed into her cloths with few students who just get out of the shower changing into their clothes as well after the Physical education.
She felt more than miserable she duck her things into the locker and went to the bathroom ignoring the glares all over her cursing them underneath her breath piece of shits!!! sits on the water closet sobbing silently.

Khloe had her follow she's mad at Mercedes for putting her into trouble for some reason she pardon letting things slide she's the last person that will be her enemy   been together through thick and thin this wasn't the time to get everything out there is a wise saying is perfect to let everything unsaid.
Is traumatizing for Mercedes watching Jack on Kamari's side plus the whole presidential thing this is too much for her handle right now two wrong can't be right.

"Is me Khloe I can hear you from here" she said softly the sobs died down subsequently.

"I know you're so mad at me is my fault you got detention I'm so sorry Khloe," she said softly from the bathroom Khloe lean on the bathroom door one thing about Kingston high everything about the building is modern every year they always make a reconstruction, the entire bathroom is made of glass with current modern vanities.

"I'm not mad at you I already applied for online classes is just for a week which will be terrible, thinking maybe you can come over to my place my parent is out of town till it all dies down one is for sure people are not gonna stop talking" Khloe sympathize, Mercedes, she slowly get out of the bathroom and hugged her tightly.

"I need to continue school I'm not going to stop school because if these suckers and that son of bitch Jack...... she paused how Khloe eyes is bewildering Jesus Christ slow down girl.

"everything is all my fault yes I was jealous it wasn't fair for me to make false rumors against her just so I can look better" Khloe appreciate how Mercedes admitted and owned up to what she did, she never accepts ever been wrong I think Kamari is her nemesis.

"Kamari is a nice girl I'm sure she will forgive you, is already lunch break I'm hungry come on let go". Mercedes didn't wanna go based on everything going on just few minutes ago she bragged about coming to school yet she can't even have lunch in the cafeteria Khloe motivated her to come along weather she come or not people are going to talk and when did she start caring about people opinions how about people that have their nudes get leaked online buckled up there is more to life.

Jack and Kamari are spotted in the cafeteria everyone congratulated Kamari on her presidential win including Jack with a Diamond necklace.

"This is too much Jack you have done enough already I don't think I can accept this" Kamari  refused the gift Jack insisted she take it if not for anything to always remember him.

"I think you deserve it, turn around lemme help you" the diamond looks so beautiful Kamari couldn't resist it, she likes Jack as well she did not expect things will go smoothly unlike her junior year in school her crush wasn't only a bully but a pervert.
Kamari accepted the necklace letting Jack put the necklace on her in the open cafeteria student were all looking at them including Mercedes.
A popular high school hot boy publicly declaring his love for you is wilding, they all know Jack as a fuck boy never for once went public with the girls she  dated in Kamari cases perhaps her looks I mean she's very pretty who wouldn't flaunt a trophy girlfriend.

"This is not going to last who's going to tell her she's messing with fire" Mercedes cut in.

"There relationship is so gross oh my god I want to puke she deserves better" Khloe included slurp her strawberry tea from her customize flask.