KINGSTON HIGH

Wednesday is for physical education and Kingston high took it very seriously all the teachers dressed in white shorts and a big tee shirt with matching white sneakers. The students, however, wears their respective uniforms according to which sports they were in, they had several sport from the.
1. Basketball
2. Volleyball
3. Football
4. Gymnastics & yoga
5. Choreographers (dancers) e.t.c Kamari loves basketball so she joined the B-ball team always signup so you earn a spot that was the number one rule as soon as the board is out signup for your respective teams  online for newsletter and tournaments that might come up so you don't miss out.
Just after everyone is doing what they came to do the school microphone echoes everyone listens attentively. MR Bello  the school reporter and administrator clear his throat.

"Good morning fellows of Kingston high" he paused like he was expecting a response back. Most of the student still continue their activity other who see no need to participate in any activity continue on their phones.

"Okay we have an important matter at hand so as you know in Kingston high will do not tolerate defamation, lies, and Rumors, most especially when the people whom we appointed to set an example for the juniors are involved if you hear your name know is not by accident or by mistake.......kindly report to the principal office immediately, leave everything you're doing and report to the principal office don't say I did not informed y'all I repeat myself twice" all the students started murmuring.

"Khloe Kingsley, Kamari Goodman, Jack D Matthew, Mercedes Patrick, I repeat Khloe Kingsley, Kamari Goodman, Jack Matthew, and Mercedes Patrick report to the principal office right now any absence of any of the students I just named will face detention and a dare consequence"
in two seconds the auditorium went quiet eyes flickers on them as they all abandoned their activity and went to the principal office Mercedes kept muttering why is she involved in their mess it kinds of trigger Kamari how heartless she is, is all her fault they are in this mess yet she's playing the innocent card.

Kamari's grandma hugged and kissed her as she looks at the rest she did not quite frown at Jack as she did to Khloe and Mercedes. The principal cleared her throat flipping the papers she held in her hand with her glasses hung on her face, her red lipstick outshine the outfit. That was the whole prints of everything Khloe posted online.

"You all know the rules of this school we are disciplinary with good morals we do not promote lies and immorality or yet make fun of someone's mental illness,  information got to me this morning Mrs. Susie Goodman had to serve your parents a lawsuit for defamation regarding her granddaughter reputation in the public like we know Kamari has more than hundred thousand people following her on Instagram that will effects her social life and a post was made on your blog Khloe Kingsley about Kamari as a call girl. Pls Khloe do you have any proof regarding this have you in any way found Kamari guilty of this" Khloe glanced at Mercedes and then at Kamari before looking at the principal.

"Pls how I'm i involved in this, this is Khloe's problem and not mine I don't run a blog so technically I'm not supposed to be here," Mercedes said pretending to be mad yet avoiding any form of questions that would lead her into trouble.

"You're not to speak until been asked or you want the court to handle this if that's what you want then I might as well let it happen, I believe y'all are still kids I assure you there are prisons for kids so don't get me wrong" Khloe became terrified that's the last place on earth to be,

"I always confirmed any news before I post it on my blog we all know Mercedes has been my friend from first grade she came to me with a particular comment made from a particular account, I told her this account was fake plus there is no prove  if Kamari is any of these well I got carried away by how she explains to me from her parents to the kinds of stuff she owns so I had to post it," Khloe said, the principal typed all that Khloe had said.

"Stand aside Khloe, Kamari your grandma sent me a copy of your car receipt regarding your car initially your father did not pay for a Gclass 2021 it was a 2019 Mercedes Benz after I asked him some few questions" Kamari clears her throat.

"I had a deal with jumia, my first  deal that change my life  I have all the receipts of the chats and payment my parents knew I upgraded my car and they were okay with it. I paid for the car from the JUMIA deal like you all know I am an influencer I make all my money from social media" the principal agrees.

"Correct Kamari I only wanted you to say it in front of Mercedes and her accomplice,
Khloe smirked definitely how the principal remarkably said it.

"Mercedes Jack here shared with me a data regarding the fake account the identity of the person that pops up is you, who's phone number is this" the principal raise the sheet of paper so everyone could see it.

"They are mine, I was curious how she archived all of that I'm sorry Ma I promise I will change my ways" Mercedes quickly fell down  to her knees, she's dramatic but kneeling is one of the options Khloe will never agree to if she wasn't here and someone told her Mercedes Patrick kneel in the principal office.

"This is wrong Mercedes I mean if your parent finds out you did all these to ruin someone else's life do you think they'd be proud of you, you had made them proud from first grade why? The room went silent for a few seconds.

"I want you to use that same account to make a public apology tagging Kamari and Khloe accounts, not only had the head girl is removed from you, and you're disqualified from the school presidential election, Kamari is now the school president I think she can do it, she can choose who so ever will be her vice. I will plead with Mrs. Susie to take down her lawsuit considering the fact you promote these lies you would be detent" she referred the last statement to Khloe she groaned what's she going to tell her parent that she got detention from posting or promote a lie they will hate her more and said to her face she deserve it somehow she have to make her grades not to make it worst even if biology is getting her stressed out.

This is her graduation year have to be careful enough not to get caught up in messes and making jade names for herself not the type that get away with stuff like Mercedes always do.

"Ma exams are around the corner it wasn't my fault it was all Mercedes, pls I don't want to repeat my class" Khloe pleaded tears rolling from her eyes.

"Khloe this is the consequences of your action you have to face it, and Jack I thought you were only fun of lavishing your father's money on ungodly parties"

Jack grunt one of the reason he hates anything that will bring him to the principal office so sure her older sister is her daughter best friends somehow that annoying sister of hers always end up talking about him not surprised getting dms from him to invite her one day to his party funny how her mum disapproved of it.

"you had proven to me you're the real son of your father, keep on the good work and news getting to me you did very well in your subject both geography and English whatever you're doing keep it up" Jack smile at Kamari she smiled back at him, Mercedes caught them again why wouldn't he do anything just so he can get on her side or somehow slide into her pants isn't what he's good at sleeping with almost everything.

"I'm very sorry Mrs. Susie I am sure your daughter will never be bullied anymore look like she's in the hands of Jack I am sure no harm can come to her" ohh now principal selling someone else's daughter to a jerk like Jack wait to find out how he ruined your grand  daughter and she will be nothing as one of Jack ex who end up as a laughing stick because by the time he's into someone else, felt so excited to hear that.

"Can I go now" Mercedes cram out the principal said of course who get ripped of head gurl and disqualified at the same time and still want to see the face of the principal now she's just one of those students. Bullshit what a shame stalling her right now.