JACK OF HAVARD

Jack got home his parents were already waiting for him in the living room his younger brother's ego was playing video games giving him the hint looks like he was in big trouble, Jack wanted to know more when his mom called for him.

"Honey do we need to spend another three hours waiting for you, hurry we have news" he heard his mom say from the living room his younger brother cock his eyebrow.

"Oops, I thought" before he could finish Jack had left going to meet his mom who stood behind her dad.

"Come here honey" his mom quickly hugged giving him kisses on his cheeks she's always doing that most of it annoys Jack well he always understands his mom is a big FC of him from his football career to an aspiring club owner. His dad only shook his head tapping him on his back.

"I had to take a quick shower then finish the geography assignment that Is due tomorrow morning" his parent look surprised.

"I thought you don't like geography" his older sister cut in from the stairs holding the rails.

"Shut up no one is talking to you" Jack retorted back the excitement on his mom's face disappeared slowly.

"Honey we got emails from Harvard-

"Jeez mom you check my emails now are you like for real-

"You are too busy to check them I am sorry I hacked into your computer... I think you are likely to start in October" Jack doesn't know if he should be excited or not.

"Woah how come, mom, this is the last year I haven't written my WAEC" he cut in but soon the memory of him writing GCE and NECO soon came down to him.

"Aren't you excited I thought you were becoming bored of Kingston high so we had to meet some of our friends in the US plus you did very well in all your subjects" Jack stood for more than 120 seconds without knowing what to say to his parents were right about the fact he wasn't so much into Kingston high after seeing Kamari earlier today everything about her seems perfect even if she seems like she's going to give him hard time? And a dangerous type too well he can take the risks.

"I am excited, thanks" he took the paper works wanting to leave already.

"Why are you acting funny why shouldn't we pop champagne Jack or you're not so happy leaving Nigeria because you want  to keep throwing nasty parties and half-naked teenagers litter everywhere" Jack's older sister had always been a pain in the ass.

"I'm still thinking about it October is not as close as you think but your busy body is driving you crazy don't you have any nail appointment today rather than nosing into affairs that doesn't concern you and why are you even talking" Jack talked back at her.

"Don't talk to your sister that way- Jack cut in immediately reminding her mom she started it first she should apply the same energy why does his sister always get away with everything? Especially talking to him in disrespectful manner

"Enough don't talk to your mom like that, you had to start learning to be polite else no girl will be with you. Jack, you need to stop acting like a grown-up you can throw parties not the once's with strippers with money all over do you know how many views you got posting that on social media you're just seventeen" his dad said crossing his hands on his chest her mom nod agreeing to her husband.

"What? I am going back upstairs I will give my feedback before October," he said calmly then leave his sister to cut in again this time no longer on the stairs.

"I'm not surprised if he says no we all know Jack does whatever pleases him not caring about the reputation and status of this family I feel so ashamed of him" Jack stopped halfway and looked at his sister sternly.

"Stacey!!! don't you have any nail appointment or costumer service call  to attend to Instead railing into my business.... what's your problem with me huh" Jack said angrily loudly taking the stairs quickly he felt all their gaze on him.

"He wouldn't say no I'm sure he wants to leave this God-forsaken country. Jack is going to make us proud" his mom said placing her head on the shoulder of her husband.

"His taking geography class plus doing the homework I'm worried Jack wouldn't mind throwing this opportunity into the bowl of fire".

"Stacey don't conclude yet your brother is a bright boy I completely believe in him-

"Sure you do is that an excuse why you have to hack into his computer, we both know he's unserious about Harvard does he know how many people out there who will kill to get in there.... Jack will be the death of us"

"Enough Stacey-

"Leave her alone she's saying nothing but the truth at least she knows  what to do at her age without dragging our asses into a hot seats every goddamn weekends... tell me has Jack ever come up with anything-

"He's good in football-

"For the scores mom is not his thing you heard what coach said Jack is only playing for the team not because he wants it as a career... the next low budget Cuban-a" Jack mom walked out immediately exchanging words with Stacey will make matter worst because it was the truth and mrs Mathew is bend on changing it for Jack to get back in law school

Jack dropped the papers on his dresser lying on his bed thinking about Kamari, he had observed the way she talks, and how she writes her handwriting were so cute. He looked out of his window before Nick's message chimed in asking him to call him via WhatsApp because he isn't online, he quickly open his iPhone Nick text were the first on the chat bar.

"I just pull out the best graphic for our Friday party, got information Mrs. Didi had new strippers coming in"
Jack sighed after listening to his dad spoke about respecting women not like he wasn't respectful to his sister the problem is with her mouth she doesn't know how to appropriately talk to him he's quite sure he's the only one she talks to like that.

"Can we not bring strippers I'm not sure I can pull out money from my bank account my parent only let me deal with not half of a million if I blow all that up I'm not sure I can be able to catch up the fashion trend" he click send the is typing.... appears on Nick chats he impatiently waits for him he wants to get back thinking about Kamari.

"I can pay for the stripper if that's the problem I am sure your sister is messing with your parent's head, Lmao she's a hater" Nick responded although Jack did not allow him to disrespect his sister and put Nick in his place.

"No strippers this Friday, except you don't wanna post it up on social media plus the school is in my face with a whole lot of BS the worst part is I have my sister who makes it a hobby to remind my parents every day what an asshole I am with my allowance" he clicks send when a notification pops on his phone bar Instagram telling him people he would love to follow and his contact not two hours ago Kamari added him in Mrs. Seattle WhatsApp group chats, he went ahead to see it was Simply-Kamari his heart leaps he quickly let the window Tk the bed instantly forgetting he was chatting with nicks. He did not realize when he liked two photos it absently crossed his mind he had planned to be a stalker and not a follower.
     He can't unfollow her right it will seem Immature just then nicks call came in he picked up he told him he was waiting for his reply he just sends him chats five minutes ago.

"Stop bringing your sister's name up if you don't like me talking about her. No stripper this Friday if that's the case I bet our party is going to be boring having the school looking stupid" Jack smiled at his text not because it was funny it was him following Kamari the first day he saw her  not only is he obsessed with her he's had no interest in leaving to Harvard if so he does he has to create a relationship with her the only way was to fail geography.