JACK & KAMARI

Kamari went straight to her room when she heard her grandma call after her she shut the door loudly not even minding the old lady coming after her, grandma opened the door widely demanding to know what had come over her. Kamari broke into tears looking so tearful unlocking her phone and showing her grandma all the trolls and insults.

"Your daddy bought you that car who said this" her grandma asked looking more upset than Kamari.

"A popular school blog posted it calling me a prostitute" Kamari sobs loudly her grandma hasn't seen her so miserable in her entire life she had met her why are people so they to tab an influencer as a prostitute she's always the happy girl.

"Hey hey hey sweetie I'm going handle this no one messes with my grand daughter and get away with it I'm coming with you to school tomorrow not only the person that runs this blog would provide valid information I'm suing her along with her parents " Kamari nods hugging her grandma at least that's is cool right from driving from school she didn't know what to do confront Khloe or a cyber war, she thought of her finally losing Jack because of the rumor he didn't bother calling or checking up on her why Is that even an option right now seriously Jack!!! Checking her phone the trolls went more viral like corona virus.

Goddamn Jack is online that Breaks her miserably he believes what's going online no need to even bother clearing that up to him he's just like any other guys oops girl you came here to write an exam not trip over a super rich kid that had almost all the girls hooked on him you think you were special or important because you sits next to him and he smiled all the times get over yourself.
is just two days no need to feel attached crush don't last.

"Don't worry about anything get changed and come downstairs I already prepared you your favorite turkey and Ghana jollof rice, don't go back reading whatever they are saying online okay" Kamari getting out of the cloudy thought eluding her mind felt relived about the Ghana jollof rice so busy not able to eat much and is getting sun down that means she can eat an entire lion food is an option despite everything going on. Grandma left making sure she was okay for the moment landed a kiss on her cheek.

For a while Kamari tried to get her mind off all the negativity that took place in the school room everyone was so quick to believe because her dad wasn't Elon musk or her mom L'Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers of France.

She got into the shower she knew she broke down horribly how words can get into your feelings and ruin you.
After bathing she put on her crop hoodie top and silk short wearing her Louis Vuitton flip flop  when she checked her phone two missed calls from Jack followed by a text im in your street can you pull out she checked the time he had sent the text ten minutes earlier. She froze and smile not expecting him Jack couldn't just show up at her grandma's house how did he know she stays in this neighborhood? She decides to go meet him asking where he packed he describes his car.
A Mercedes Benz way bigger and more expensive than that of Kamari. Her grandma wasn't in the living room she first of all dash into the kitchen to check in the microwave the food sitting pretty knowing fully well she took too much time in the bedroom.

not in the kitchen she's sure may be in her room she did not bother to check maybe before she looks for her she'd back for a second it seems everything was fine and all the trolls disappeared just exchanging text with Jack.

She pull out the sun was still up it should be 4 pm or past cars were driving slowly on the road she crossed to meet two blocks away from her grandma's place. The ignition was still on so Jack turns it off the music playing in the background went silent as she sits in the passenger seat. Jack was wearing Muslim attire with a head Warmer well his car was cold the air condition was trimming from the car.

"Hi" he greeted her quickly Kamari replied making herself comfortable all her skin was out because she was putting on shorts. Jack gave Kamari her English notes.

"Thanks to you Mrs. Dominic gave me 7/10 I didn't check yours I want to know what you score" Jack spoke just as normal like nothing had happen or is going on the school room.
the rest of the students did not take it nicely,

he never for once stare at her body only her eyes and her lips, he is good looking from his hair to his chocolate skin she checked him out Kamari flip her book she got a 10, Jack took it from her and then read her activity.

"You're brilliant beauty with brains"
Kamari smile looking at what she wrote while Jack still held the book both glance at each other at the same time but revert their eyes immediately.

"I did not come down here only to give your note I wanna know how you feeling I saw all the trolls on the school blog you don't deserve that" Kamari stroke her bone straight hair not like it was tangle at least he didn't treat her like the rest of the school who concluded that's the truth.  thank him he sound so sweet.

"I just don't know how to react to it up till now i literally don't know what to do, my grandma had decided to handle it if that's the right thing for the fact we are kids and we make mistakes I'm letting her" is she saying Khloe mistakenly put that out defaming her yet she still have a heart to call it mistake.
Jack brought out his phone as he explains to Kamari that after he saw the fake account that fabricated the lie, Kamari at the spot know Jack believe her that was so enough for her the rest of the suck can suck her dick.

"My guy trace the number guess who is behind it?" Kamari shrugged did he find the culprit

"Mercedes Patrick all her information appeared on the date is so obvious she's behind all of this" Kamari never Suspected her to stoop so low.

"Thank you so much, Jack, I think I need this to back up my grandma's complaint tomorrow she's planning to sue Khloe and her parent, I will see you in school tomorrow then" Kamari took her book from her lap getting off jack car on the other hand Jack wasn't done so he cut in sharply before she disappeared into her street.

"I know this is not the right time in case you want to get all this out I'm having a party this Friday after this whole chaos hope you would plan to attend" Kamari hesitated to answer, she tapped him on the shoulder without saying a word she closed the car door, and Jack, quickly whine down the glass.

"It will mean a lot if you're there I mean I want you to be there" Kamari what are you doing return the favor he just fucking get the monster who wants to ruin your reputation is just a party no like he's going to hurt you get over yourself and accept this, she clear her throat about to tell him if she was coming or not when a car horned for her by  its car looked familiar her grandma's SUV she glance at Jack is already driving away gone she quickly hopped in.

"Grandma I thought you were in your room where did you go," she said crossing the seat belt across her chest.

"After seeing how you felt today I had to do the grocery myself, is that your crush he looks good though. Why did he run away you two don't need to hide he's welcome to the house anytime " Kamari burst out laughing.

"He wasn't I forgot my English note so He brought me, I think that was part of the reason however he made it known he felt sorry about the whole thing" Kamari's voice tone was mellow as she spoke about Jack her crush for him seemed like they were growing every day. They both drove home, Kamari did not tell her grandma who the culprit is the school will judge.