Afterdeath

Reaper was swimming around when he heard a cry of pain. He quickly swam closer to the sound. After a few minutes he stopped in confusion.
     The sound was everywhere. He used echolocation and found the occasional whale and seal but none seemed hurt.
     He realized that they might be on the ice. He swan directly under the ice and followed it till it open up. He poked his head up and the cry was closer than before. He swam around iceburgs and floats.
     The smell of blood reached his nostrils. He followed it with incredible speed.
     On an ice float sat a seal. Blood rushed from its tail into the water. A harpoon penetrated his tail and he cried in pain. Reaper flicked his tail to get closer.
     "Are you ok?" He asked, hands lightly gripping the sides of the ice. The seal turned around.
     His one single eye stared at him. Pain and fear swallowed Reapers soul.
     Geno.
     "Reaper?!" Geno cried, relief and joy.
     "What happened to you?!" Reaper lifted himself up and onto the ice. Sliding over, he grabbed Geno's frail body as he collapsed.
     "Humans." Geno leaned into Reaper.
Reaper clicked in disappointment.
     "How long have you been here?"
     "An hour maybe?"
Reaper moved Geno's head to rest on his tail as he moved to the harpoon. Blood rushed from the wound and his tail was losing color.
     "This is going to hurt, do what you need to do." Geno nodded as he gripped the harpoon. He looked at Geno one last time and yanked it out. He winced in pain as Geno's tail whapped him in his face.
     "Sorry!" Reaper threw the harpoon into the ocean. He turned to Geno and grabbed him in his arms. He jumped into the water and swam towards his home.
     The blood from Geno's wound attracted other predators. When a shark or killer whale came close he hit him with his tail. Hard.
     "I'll take care of you."
     "No you don't have to real-" Reaper cut him off with a glare.
     "I'm taking you home." Geno nodded and nuzzeled into the killer whale. Reaper smiled and swam into the small cave he lived in.
     Inside was a airpocket and a bed made on seaweed. He placed Geno on it and grabbed some seaweed. He wrapped his tail with extreme concentration.
     "Thank you Reaper."
     "Anything for my love~" He responded with a wink.
     "Reaper!"
     "What don't like that darling~" Geno sighed in defeat and laid down to go to sleep. Reaper positioned himself next to him carefully wrapping his tail around Geno's.
     "Goodnight Reaper. "
     "Goodnight Geno. "

This was my longest chapter hope you guys like it ^^