Horrors long lost friend pt 1

Warning!!!
Blood
Death
Killer x Cross
(And possibly other ships)

Killer and Dust zoomed past Horror, a trail of bubbles following them as they swam around the open waters. The morning sun reflected off their colored scales as they flipped and darted every-which way.

Cross sighed next to him, shaking his head. "So immature. Be careful you two! I'm not dragging your unconscious bodies home if something happens!" Dust came to a halt and laughed at Cross.

"We have Horror anyway he's so much bigger and stronger than you. Plus he's even better looking." Cross growled and sped towards him as Dust ducked away and swam out of reach cackling. He ducked under Cross and flipped him around with his tail, knocking him off balance.

Horror chuckled at the three immature sharks when a sharp smell hit his nose. His head snapped up and he looked around. Killer saw him out the corner of his eye and stopped, swimming closer.

"You ok big guy?" Killer tried to get his attention but Horror suddenly swam off quickly, knocking Killer to the side. "Woah-!" Killer somersaulted into Cross who then collided with Dust.

"What the hell? Horror!" Dust shouted after him, following the shark. Cross and Killer followed him, leaving the area.

After a few minutes they stopped at a shipwreck and stared up at it in shock.

It was huge, probably 3 times bigger than the ones near the cave. Octopus and squids floated around, hundreds of clams and barnacles stuck to the side. Fish darted in and out of broken windows, the mast broken and laying next to the ship. Shreds of sail caught on coral and wooden planks around the wreck. It was completely in half and boxes upon boxes laid broken, turned over, and opened on top and on the sides.

"Woah.." Killer swam closer and placed a hand on the side, swiping away algae that stuck to the side. "Huh The Cornelius 1875?" Dust swam closer, hesitantly.

"Hey dude I'm getting a bad feeling about this place..we should get out of here..." Dust gently grabbed his arm but Killer pulled away swimming closer to the top.

"You guys are being paranoid. This place is perfectly-" Suddenly a pair of arms reached out from a nearby window and grabbed Killer, wrapping around his mouth and waist. Thin trails of blood floated out, the only trace that Killer was there.

"Killer?!" Dust and Cross swam towards the window and swam through, careful not to scratch themselves on the sharp broken glass. They darted around, ducking under floating boxes, maneuvering through furniture with bites out of it, squeezing past swimming animals and occasionally screaming at a skeleton of a human that was once a part of this ship.

Dust pulled at his scarf, grabbing a nearby chair and throwing it at a wall. It shattered on impact and Dust threw himself on the floor, head in his hands. "We are never going to find him! This place is too big and complicated!" He covered his eyes with his hands and half snarled, half sobbed.

Cross gently placed a hand on his back and hugged the distressed shark, holding his head gingerly. Dust hugged back, nuzzling Cross' chest, tails intertwining. "We will find him Dust. I promise you, we will find Killer and kill whoever took him." Cross continued to hold Dust close until he could hear his breathing calm and his shoulders stopped shaking. "There there it'll be ok." Dust nodded and pushed away, looking down.

"If you mention this to anyone your dead." He threatened, his voice laced with embarrassment. Cross chuckled.

"Alright whatever you say." Both of them got up and turned around. "Alright where do we head next?" Dust lifted his head into the air and sniffed. He pointed down a corridor just off to the left.

"I can smell his blood, it's weak but it's there." Cross nodded and swam into the corridor, looking through every room as they past by.

Dust felt something grab his tail and he spun around, grabbing its wrists and pinning it on the wall, one of his arms under its chin.

"What the-" Killer waved at him, a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey Dusty. Mind letting me go?" Dust awkwardly let him go and apologized.

"Killer where have you been?! Are you ok?!" Cross began to frantically look Killer over for any wounds.

"Cross I'm ok don't worry." Cross sighed and hugged him, wrapping his tail around the other's. Killer hugged him back, resting his cheek on Cross' head.

"So what happened?" Killer looked at and saw Dust leaning against a wall, arms crossed.

"Well it's not what we thought it was. After I got grabbed I tried to fight it but then I got knocked out." Cross gasped and hugged him tighter. "Don't worry I'm all better now. Anyways-" a loud crashing sound came from a room behind them. Dust slowly swam towards it and looked inside.

"What the-" Inside the room was another mer-shark under a pile of boxes.

Killer swam up behind him and entered the room helping the shark up. "You ok?" The other nodded and turned towards Dust and Cross.

"Hello, are you Horror and Killer's friends?" Dust's eyes slightly widened at the sharks higher pitched voice. "Hellooo?" She waved a hand in front of his face.

"Uh yeah, we are. And you are..?" She held out her hand.

"The name is-"

-------------------------------------------------------------  

Yes. If you are wondering yes I did just leave you all on a massive cliffhanger<3 And yes. If you are wondering there will obviously be a part 2 maybe a part 3 and 4 if I want. This lovely masterpiece was requested by my favorite follower Emeraldgaze21. Yes I play favorites I'm not sorry. Anyways I just had to post so here ya go cliffhanger. Have a nice day/night and I will sea you all again soon.

(Sea what I did there?)