The not so small goldfish

The shiver was swimming around with Dream, the goldfish, and Nightmare, the large octopus. Unbeknownst to them they were swimming on other shark territory.
     As they turned around a rock 10 large sharks surrounded them. The shiver made a defensive circle around the twins.
     The other sharks tried to bite them and drag them away.
     Killer hit a shark in the face with his tail as another came it and bit it. He yelped and tried shaking it off.
     "Dust!" He looked over to see Dust with multiple small wounds and a couple of sharks latched onto his tail. Horror swam over and ripped one of the sharks from him. He winced as it bit him in return.
     "OW FUCK!" Everyone turned to look at Nightmare.
     A chunk of what used to be one of his tentacles was being devoured by a couple of sharks. He had a shark wrapped up in three of his other tentacles, and using the rest to ward off a couple more.
     Dream whispered something in his "ear" and Nightmare nodded. He let go of the sharks and grabbed the shiver.
     "We should swim back for this." He ushered them away from Dream.
     "Boss you left Dream!" Cross shouted.
     "He's small but he's not defenseless. He asked me to keep u away from him."
     Dream slowly lit up and he grew in size as the shiver looked in awe.
     "That my friends, is Dreams Leviathan form."
     In front of them was a huge fish almost twice the size of Nightmare's leviathan. Gold seaweed wrapped around his head and tail. His eyes glowed yellow as he glared at the other sharks.
     The sharks turned and fled. The shiver cheered as Dream laughed.
     "I'm not that scary am I brother?"
     "Your humongous I'd be scared too." Dream held out his hand as they all climbed on. He very gently covered them with his other hand and all their wounds healed.
     "Thanks Dream."
     "No problem." He carried them to the cave and he shrunk back to his regular size. "Bop."

     Imma end it here cause my ideas died. Byeeeee