Losing Killer? pt 2

Dream laughed as they all watched him in confusion. "You? Ruler of the sea? Don't make me laugh." Manta growled and lunged for him. Dream flicked his tail, sending her flying.
     "Dream please don't hurt her too much." Killer swam closer to Dreams head, wincing in pain.
     "Shh you rest dear." He gently held him in his hands as he laid down and slept. Dream turned to Manta who was seething with rage.
     "You can't take him from me!"
     "I have no desire to argue with a delusional shark. It's best we leave now. Good bye Manta." He turned to leave, beckoning the others to follow. Manta grabbed Horror as he swam by, putting her harpoon to his neck.
     "If you don't give Killer back and leave, I will kill him." Horror thrashed but some of Mantas men surrounded them, harpoon ready. Horror snapped at one, hitting another and attempted to hit Manta with his head. Manta snarled and raised her harpoon above Horrors head. Horror screamed, curling into a ball as he start to hyperventilate.
     Dust swam at Manta, knocking her into a rock. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He punched him, her eye turned purple. One of Mantas soldiers poked him with his harpoon, he spun around and bit it, ripping it out of his hands. He whacked the soldier upside his head, knocking him out cold.
     The other sharks sprang into action attacking Mantas men. Dream put Killer in his pouch and joined them.
     "Stop!" Everyone turned to Manta. "I want a 1v1 battle with sunny here." She pointed at Dream who rolled his eyes at the nickname.
     "I accept your challenge."
     "The rules are simple, no growing. No killing. That is all. We stop when one of us surrenders or is knocked unconscious." Dream nodded. They all formed a circle around the two. Dream gave Killer to Nightmare before shrinking. Manta had her harpoon and Dream had his knives.
     Manta immediately leaped at Dream who dodged him. He slashed his knifes down her tail. Manta whipped around, stabbing Dream in the tail with her harpoon. Dream winced and sliced Mantas weapon in half. Manta back away, weapon less. Dream threw his knife at Mantas head, the blunt end hitting her skull and knocking her out. Dream swam over to her.
     "Looks like I win huh." The rest of Mantas men swam forward before Dream stopped them with a wall of bubbles. "Now now I agreed to her terms. It was a fair fight and if you all fought me that wouldn't be very fair now would it? Not to mention rule-breaking. And you're all about rules." They hesitated.
     "Let us retrieve our ruler then we will leave."
     "Very well." He lowered the bubble wall and 3 of the men came in, grabbing the unconscious Manta and swam away, throwing a hostile glare back. "Now that that's settled." He clapped his hands and turned to his friends. "We should be getting home now."
     "You take Killer, he's heavy." Nightmare pushed Killer into dream who caught him.
     "With pleasure my dear brother." He carried him bridal style as they swam away.

     They reached their cave, the sun down and dark. Dream swam to Killer's room and laid him down. As he turned to leave Killer grabbed his hand and pulled him into his grasp.
     "Stay..." Dream blushed and closed his eyes, smiling. Nightmare walked in and saw the 2 cuddling.
     "I'm going to beat his.." He grumbled, crawling back to his room. Dream sighed contently and fell asleep.

Taa daaaa I finished it are yall proud of me? :D and before a week too. -~- anyways have a fantastic night/day/evening/morning.