Leviathan Error pt 2 (rushed)

The shiver swam backwards and tensed up.
     Horror growled and Dust held him back. Cross grabbed Dream and hid him behind him. Nightmare lashed his tentacles as Killer glowered at the eye.
     "Aww you're scared of me. How cute." The rock sat up and stared down at them.
     It was tall, as tall as Dream in Leviathan form if not bigger. Blue string like streaks ran down its face from its eyes. It's blue, red and yellow eel tail lashed and curled up under it. It was black like Nightmare but it had some light patches on its arms and ribs.
     Ink swam up to it and hugged him as best as the little squid could.
     "Hello Error!"
     Error lightly pushed the rainbow creature away.
     "No touching remember."
     "Right sorry." Ink turned to the sharks and pointed at Error. "This is Error. He's a Leviathan eel."
     Dream swam forward despite the shiver yelling at him to come back.
     "I am Dream hello Error it is a pleasure to meet you." He bowed as he grew to his Leviathan size. "I apologize to touching your tail without permission."
     A look of shock and surprise flashed across his face before it was replaced with amusement.
     "Its quite alright Dream. As you know I am Error. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. You may stand up now." Dream stood up to reveal that he was a tiny bit taller than Error.
     "It was very kind of you to allow us to roam your territory but I'm afraid we must be going now." Error nodded.
     "I understand. Although if you could come by every now and then it would be greatly appreciated. Ink gets quite lonely a lot and it's very annoying." Dream laughed and agreed, scooping up his friends as he waved goodbye.
     ~back at the cave~
     "Well that was interesting."
     "Quite."
     The shiver went off into their rooms leaving the twins alone.
     "I thought we were the last Leviathans."
     "It seems we were wrong."
     "I wonder how many more of them they're are."
     "We'll never know Dream. We just have to see." Dream nodded and hugged his brother, resting his head on his shoulder. Nightmare smiled and carried him to their room. "Goodnight brother. I love you" He kissed his forehead before returning to his own bed to sleep.

RUSHED IM SORRY GOODNIGHT ALSO BROTHERLY LOVE NASTIES