XGaster pt 2

Blood warning

" I dare you to touch the boat cross" Killer pushed him forward.

Cross trembled and pushed him away, his eyes full of fear. "stay away! Get away from me!" He turned and swam away, leaving Killer and Dust.

"Cross?!" The two took after him, chasing him through a ravine before finding him huddled up behind a rock formation. "Cross?"

Cross raked his tail with his nails.

"Woah dude stop!" Killer grabbed his hands and held them away. "Cross what the hell?!" Cross looked at him and Killer back away.

"Aleight this is weirding me out. Cross you are coming home with us right now." Dust grabbed his arm and dragged him as he swam towards their cave.

They swam in from the front entrance. Dust threw Cross at Nightmare who caught him. Horror and Dream swam in from the other room.

"Whats happening!? Horror smelt blood!" Dream saw Cross and went to go get medical supplies.

"You two have exactly 5 minutes explain what happened or else." Nightmare glared at the two as Killer and Dust laughed nervously looking away. Nightmare grabbed them and growled.  "What. Happened."

"IdaredCrosstogotothesurfaceandwhenhedidntwanttowemadehimanywaysandwesawaboatandCrossgotscaredandranawayandwefoundhiminaravineandhewasclawingathistailandDustdraggedhimhomeandhekepttellingustostayawayimsorrybosspleasedontkillus!" Killer flinched and  looked down.

Dream came back and bandaged Cross' tail up. Cross hugged him and fell asleep in his arms. Dream took him back to his room and Nightmare sent the other sharks to theirs.

"We will talk about it when he walks up."

-- later --

Cross sat up and rubbed his head.  He looked around and got it off his bed swimming out. The others sat on the couch and started at him. Dream posted the seat next to him and cross swam over to sit down. He figeted with his hand uncomfortably under everyone's gaze.

"Alright is time to address the whale in the room." Nightmare did and looked at Cross. "Why did you freak out when you saw the boat. "

Cross chucked nervously "it was just my first time seeing a boat so I got a little scared. "

"There's more to it and you know it. " Cross looked down. "Be honest with us."

"That boat belongs to my....creator..I suppose" He took a shuddering breath. 

"Take your time." Dream rested a hand on his shoulder and smiled kindly.

(I don't really know much about X-tale's history so.....sorry :( I don't really know what to say so I'll try my best so bear with me pls also correct me if I get stuff wrong)

"I'm not going to go into to much detail cause it's kinda...um..a touchy subject for me." Dream nodded and the others stayed quiet, listening. "When me and my brother were kids we found XGaster and his assistant, Alphys. He ended up adopting us. We became good friends with Asriel and Frisk.

I witnessed the destruction of the barrier, and an "assault" on Frisk by humans.  I was there when they just stared the royal guard, in which I joined to protect Frisk."

(I don't know much after this so can we just pretend that he explained everything :'D)

Cross fell silent and stared at the gray floor of the cave.  Nightmare stood up and started going to the entrance.

"Nightmare where are you going?" Killer swam up beside him. 

"Just have to go run an errand. I'll be back" He crawled out of the cave and swam away.  Killer watched as he left before turning to the others.

"I have a feeling this isn't going to go well for someone."

-- with Nightmare --

He floated around the ocean for a bit,  occasionally peaking his head above the water when a boat off to the side caught his eye. Nightmare read the faded out letters on the side of it.

'Bingo' He swam under it,  holding onto it with his tentacles. He concentrated for a bit and grew bigger till his tentacles could cover the whole boat no problems.  He lifted it over the water,  his eye glowing brightly with rage.

He flipped it over and shook it as boxes,  people, and various other things fell into the water. He broke the boat in half and threw them off to the side.  He looked down at the skeletons trying to desperately hold onto anything that could float. 

When he spotted XGaster he grabbed him with his tentacle and dropped below the water.

He made a bubble around his head so he could breath as he screamed, yelled,  and shouted insults at the octopus. Nightmare hit his head on a nearby rock that knocked him out. 

He shrank,  now having to use three tentacles to hold him instead of one.  Cross walked into the room and froze. 

"Nightmare what are you doing with him?!" He pointed a trembling finger at Gaster.

"I brought him here.." He reached over and picked up a spread that hung on the wall as a easy weapon access. "So you could kill him." Nightmare grinned at him,  holding out the spear.

Cross shook his head.  "I-i can't kill him..." He backed up and looked at him. 

XGaster groaned and shook his head,  noticing Cross.  "Why hello." He smiled at him as Cross glared. 

"This is your chance Cross." Nightmare gestured towards the weapon in his outstretched hand. 

"I-i can't.." Cross turned away.

"Think of how much better you'd feel.  You wouldn't have to live knowing he's out there.  Think of all the people he could hurt of you don't. Think of yourself. " Cross looked at him and nodded, taking the spear.

XGaster struggled to get away. "You can't do this Cross! Your too soft! I am your creator you cant-" Cross's thrust the spear through his skull and ripped it out as Nightmare let go of his body, the dust being carried of by the current.

Cross dropped the weapon and looked down, tears welling in his eyes.  Nightmare swam forward and hugged him.

"I did it....I-I'm free.." Cross sobbed in his shoulder.

"You did it." Nightmare held him close, allowing the shark to cry. 

"I'm proud of you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

And I am proud of you my lovely little dewdrops 1006 words I think that's a new record! Sorry for not um being more informed and detailed :( I hope I did ok

This extra long chapter is for @Emeraldgaze21 I apologize for making you wait for so long 😭 please forgive me :'(

(Go follow Emerald they are an amazing person)

Until next chapter my sunshines!