Losing Killer?

Requested by: Emeraldgaze21

     The shiver was swimming around, bored. Nightmare and Dream were visiting their old home and some friends, so the shiver could do whatever they wanted for a couple hours.
     As they passed a sunken ship Horror felt something was amiss. He lingered for a minute before following them. Suddenly he smelled the sharp scent of blood, old but getting closer. He snapped his head in the direction of it.
     "Watch out!" He whacked Cross with his tail and grabbed Dust and Killer dragging them down. Killer wretched his arm out of Horrors grasp.
     "What was that f-" A harpoon whipped by right where they were a moment before. "Wha-" Horror growled at the huge rock behind them as a group of mer.sharks swam from behind it. Horror growled grabbing the three and hiding them behind his back.
     "Easy boy~ We aren't here to hurt you. We just want to know why your on our territory." The biggest one, presumably the leader swam closer, her harpoon in hand.
     "Horror calm." Killer patted his tail and Horror eased up, still glaring. Killer swam forward. "I'm Killer. I deeply apologize for swimming onto your territory we had no idea." He said, bowing.
     The mer.shark grinned. "Oh its quite alright princess." Killer stood up confused. "I am Manta,  although you can call me babe sweetheart~" She kissed the back of Killer's hand.
     Horror snapped at her, growling in anger.
     "Calm your....er..pet" Horror lunged at her, inches from tearing her face off. Dust and Cross grabbed him by the tail, holding him back. Manta chuckled.
     "Don't be so rash now. There are 10 of us and 4 of you. You do want to get out of here alive don't you?" She smirked at Horror, making him angrier. Dust let go of his tail and swam towards his face. He gently kissed him on the cheek.
     "Calm down love." Horror blushed and hugged him tightly, slowly calming down.
     "Allright now that that's done." Manta turned to Killer. "I will let you go on 1 condition."
     "That is?"
     Manta pulled Killer closer to her, blushing. "You stay with me and become my mate." (idk how shark couples work don't judge me) Killer stared at her in shock before bursting out laughing, confusing Manta.
     "Good one you almost had me there." Killer wiped the black goop from his eyes as if wiping away a tear. The goop immediately replaced itself.
     "I'm serious." Horror snarled and even Dust made a low growl. "Your magnificent Killer and I would love for you to stay with me." Killer swam backwards, confused and uncomfortable.
     "Oh- well you see-" he cut himself off as Manta pulled her closer, grabbing his chin as he growled.
     "There is only 1 right answer Killer. Stay with me or try to fight us." Killer nervously chuckled.
     "Killer cmon we can knock these guys out no problem!" Cross threw his hands up as Dust whacked him upside the head.
     "We are outnumbered idiot." Cross counted Mantas men before sighing.
     Killer looked at his friends and at Manta and her soldiers. He sighed, looking at his friends with an apologetic look.
     "Alright Manta you win. Ill-"
     "What do you think your doing." They all looked up in surprise. Nightmare looked down at them. His face a mix of anger, disappointment and concern.
     "And who are you supposed to be?" Nightmare swam forward.
     "Nightmare, King of Negativity at your service." He mockingly bowed. "And you must be the great Manta am I right?" Manta swam backwards, wary.
     "The King of Negativity you say? Well what kind of business do you have with me?" Manta held Killer tighter, gripping his wrists as Killer winced in pain.
     "Nothing much but I do believe you have something of mine." He pointed to Killer. Horror swam up and hugged one of Nightmares tentacles.
     "These sharks are...yours?" She looked at Killer with disappointment and hidden anger. "Oh well that's too bad. Finders keepers." Killer leaned his head against his chest, his eye goop spilling more as he silently cried in pain. "See Killer wants to stay with me."
     "If you notice his eye goop you'd see he's actually crying." Manta lifted his chin with concern.
     "Why are you crying?! Are you ok? Did this man hurt you?" Killer tugged his hand, his voice breaking as he wept. "Oh I'm so sorry dear! I didn't know I was holding you so hard." She let go of his wrists revealing his bruised hands. She gently kissed them and she caressed his cheek.
     "I would like my shark back now." Nightmare opened his hand expectingly. Manta rolled his eyes.
     "Too bad he's mine now."
     "How about he decides if he wants to go with you we'll leave. If he chooses to go with me then I will kill all of your men and then we will leave." Manta looked scared as she hesitated.
     "Deal. But I get a private conversation with him before he decides."
     "Alright as long as I do as well." He watched as they disappeared behind a rock.

     "Alright. Killer." Killer hesitantly looked at her. "Chose me ok? He's the king of negativity. He probably doesn't even want you around except for his own entertainment. I love you. I truly love you not like that fake out there." Killer looked away sadly.
     "Alright.." Killer started to swim back but was pulled by his tail. He yelped as he was stabbed, clean blood floating in the water. "Ow! What was that-" Manta covered his mouth with her hand as she whispered in his ear.
     "Tell anyone about this and I will kill everyone you care about." He let him go and Killer swam off to Nightmare as fast as he could.

     Nightmare hugged Killer as he cried.
     "I just- want- t-to go h-ome." He buried his face into Nightmares chest.
     "I know Killer I know." He gently pet his head and whispered encouraging words in his ear.

     Everyone stood in a circle, the small shark in the middle. Killer looked back and forth from Manta and Nightmare. He pointed at Nightmare.
     "I want to go home with Nightmare." The opposite sharks gasped as the shiver cheered. Manta swam forward at astonishing speed and grabbed Killer.
     "WHAT?! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST TURN YOUR BACK ON ME?!" Killer whimpered and looked away.
     "Let him go now." Nightmare swam forward his words thick with a threat.
     "Or what?! I still have you all outnumbered!" As if on cue all her men collapsed, a teal arrow embedded in their chest. "Wha-"
     A rather large goldfish grinned at them. "Bulls-eye!"
     "Dream!" Killer wretched himself out of Mantas grasp and hugged him. "Oh my god I thought I would never see you again!" Dream gently hugged him back, yellow blush lightly tinting his cheeks.
     "Who are you?!"
     "Names Dream! Queen of Positivity!" Dream bowed and glared at Manta. "Who do you think you are hurting my lover like this." He gently kissed Killer's bruised wrists.
     "Lover?" Manta grew angry. Killer was supposed to be hers. Not some giant fish's.
     "Yes lover. Now who do think you are."
     "I am Manta. Ruler of the sea."

Wow 1206 words. I'll have to put this in 2 parts. I really love this one