12; Giving chances,new feelings.

Kaduna state,
Nigeria.

He had traveled to Kaduna for work as well as a wedding of one of their family friend daughter,his elder sister Fateema is tagging along.

Ya Fateema is at wedding house and he left for some meetings and then he's gonna hang out with hid guys later ,maybe play polo or football.

Scrolling through his photos,He wanted to send a client some samples of the estate work,He found himself looking at her pictures. He missed her,and is still battling with the fact that he pushed her away.

He took his time looking at all her photos on his phone,they don't talk the same way they do before,she's hurting he guess.Apart from just normal greetings they don't even chat ,he missed all the compliment she gives him,He missed her cute voice as well as miss the dramatic side of her,she's just someone he can't live without.

"If you missed her this much,then why not give her a call",he heard a voice which a recognized as his younger brother Tareeq's voice.

"And who said I missed her ?",He asked cocking a brow at him

"What's her name"

"Nafeesa"

The next thing he did was to snatch his phone from his hands.Nafiu could only guess he scrolled through his contacts and dialed Nafeesa's contact,as he pressed the hands free icon.

After about three rings she answered the call;

"Salaam Naaf Naaf",her melodious voice came in.

Tareeq nudged him to talk,while he hesitant.

"Wa alayki salaam,yau kuma Naaf Naaf ne?"

"Eh mana me kake so In kira ka?"(what do you want me to call you)

"Mi Tesoro or my treasure mana "

"Ah lallai,ya kk" she asked trying to change the topic .

"Alhamdulillah,you"

"Alhamdulillah,Ya Ummi da Tareeq"she inquired

Just like that ,Tareeq after hearing her say him name ,snatch the conversation from his older brother and began conversing with her.

"Hey Naaf Naaf"

"Tareeq that's your brother's name"

"Okay,Heyy our wife"

"Umm Tareeq ,I'm not your wife...I'm Nafeesa,Nafiu's friend "it's sad how she had to remind herself she's just his friend .

"Okay if you say so,how are you doing "

"Alhamdulillah,finally I've heard from the Tareeq,I've heard a lot about you "

"Hope only the good things "

"There are a few bad things too"she told him and the duo chuckled

"Nafee,you have a melodious voice"
"And you're friendly too"
"And you're beautiful,ma sha Allah "

Tareeq kept complimenting her and it's irritating his brother that he's doing that,only Nafiu himself have the right to say such things to her.

He snatched the phone back and removed it from hands free mode,they spoke almost for an hour before they hanged up.

"Tareeq when did you arrive in kaduna?"

"Yesternight"

"Oh"

"Bro what's up with you and the girl?"he asked

Nafiu narrated everything to him,from the very first time they spoke,to how they became friends,to their meeting in Abuja,to how she confessed her love for and even how he turned her down.This three months tho felt like a lifetime of knowing her.