The new neighbour

Y/n pov

Im y/n y/ln, I'm 18 years old and I go to the High School in the city of Denver.
I live alone because I escaped home when I was 16 because My parents didn't accept the fact that was am a lesbian ,after that I had a lot of issues and problems with food. Cause they made me feel really uncomfortable with my self and about my body and everything.
Fortunately my grandparents sends me money every week so I can buy the groceries and the school stuff, and of course also for shopping online to buy my big sized clothes which I can't live without.
I don't have a lots of friends,I'm the introvert quite and shy girl of the last line of desks at school. There is only one boy that I always talk with during the English lessons.

I'm walking home from school and I am passing near the house just next to mine that,I guess, it has just been sold. A lot of camions full of house furnitures, and a redhead woman is telling them where to put all of the furnitures.
"Yes right there, near the wall"
She says as She notice me looking at her. She gives me a warm smile and returns helping the people placing all the furnitures around.
I enter My house I place the Keys on the table in the hall as I get upstairs.
I enter My bedroom, put the school bag on My chair and start changing My clothes into more comfortable ones.
While changing I look out of the window, noticing that the woman of before decided to put the bedroom in the room in front of mine.
Well that's nice maybe we will have some talks before going to sleep sometimes.
Now I am all dressed up So I lay on the bed with my laptop because I have to do some English essays. 
There is so much noise outside, I guess I will just put on my headphones,it's normal that she's doing all this noise right now,she just moved here.

One hour later
"Ohhh finally... I finished this bullshit..."
I get out of the bed and now I'm going outside to Billie to eat something, I'm not in the mood to cook something tonight.
I close the door and start walking to the cafeteria. I still have my AirPods on, playing Lana del Rey songs, I really love her and her songs always make me cry.
I start humming the song and then looking at the house of that middle aged woman,I noticed that the woman has already finished with all the furniture stuff.
"Whoa..quite fast hm.." I start thinking out loud.
"Yes, I don't like having a lot of people around my house, so I told them to go faster with the works." An unknown voice spoke at my back.
I turn around and I see a beautiful woman staring at me, why didn't I notice her beauty before? I blush as she take her hand out to me
"I guess you are one of my neighbours right? I saw you entering the house just next to mine, it's nice to meet you! I'm Diane Sherman"
I am too stunned to speak, but as I see her face loosing that beautiful smile I realise what I am suppose to do
"Oh!! Welcome to the neighbourhood! I'm Y/n y/Ln, and yes I live in the house just near yours! I'm so glad to have such a nice neighbour now, the people that lived in your house just before you weren't nice, their son made me feel really uncomfortable ahah"
And I take her hand shaking it
"Ohh sweetheart you don't have to worry about me,I'm not a noisy or boring neighbour!"
"Im glad to hear this" I smile at her,hoping that she didn't notice the red on my face.
"Well...I wanted to ask you something actually.. do you know a good place where I can eat something? Because I prepared all my stuff before moving out of My house,but I forgot to take some food with me" an embarassed laugh follows her words.
"Oh sure!! There is a really nice Place near here, called Billie, its a cafeteria and I usually go there to eat something when I forget to buy food for dinner. I'm going there right now, do you want to join me?"
"Ohh your so sweet, of course I would love that." She says giving me a tight hug. I give her a hug back
"Okey so...let's go shall we?"
I say with a big smile,strange from me, usually I'm not used to smile to new people and neither inviting them to dinner with me.
We start walking down the street,and we start to know something about each-other.
She is a not married woman,that works as a librarian but also as a teacher,she's alone cause her parents died when she was young.
"So Y/n..and what about you? I didn't see your family around here yet" she says looking at me with a caring glare
"Ohh I live on my own, my parents hate me and don't want to know anything about my condition.
But actually My grandparents cares of me a little bit,sending me money."
"Ohh why do they hate you?"
"Because...because I like girls"
She start thinking a little
"And what about your friends? Do you have some? Or a girlfriend maybe"
"I don't have any kind of close relationship with no one, or any close friends"
"Oh I see, well now you have a friend ahah"
God..I love her laugh so much..that red hair..her profume.. and the hands..my god..
"Yes..I'm glad to hear this.." a small smile came on my lips
"oh here we are,is this isnt It?"
I Looked up,away from My feet and i notice that She is right. We are at Billie's cafe.
"Oh yes let go inside"
We enter the building and i sit at My favorite table, that billie always reserves for me.
"Come here Diane, let's eat togheter"
She sits near to me,taking off her coat, and I notice all her really nice curves.
Perfect hips,nice breasts,good physique. Well she is really pretty.. I may have fallen for her?
"So..what do you usually eat here? I'm not sure about what I should order.." she says but I don't hear her.
God she's beautiful..fuck...
"Hey? Y/n?? Earth is calling Y/n!! Come on sweetie!!" She take my face between her hands and I return back to reality
"Oh- I- I'm sorry..I was well.. immersed in my thoughts..sorry sorry"
I was red as a tomato,cause to the current situation, her hands on my cheeks,caresing them,and her face pretty near to mine
"Oh well don't worry, it's fine. Well...I asked you what should we order?"
"Oh ah yea.. well I usually take a burger, I swear these burgers are the best thing they make in here"
She let my face and starts nodding
"Well then I'm taking that too!"
After that, a waitress arrives to us
"Well well well, you're here again Y/n!"
"Oh..hey Lucy..."
"So what do you..and..?" She looks at Diane with a bright smile
"Diane"
"Okey! What do you and Diane want to eat tonight?"
I was going to reply but Diane preceded me
"Two burgers and fries, with two bottles of water. Thank you very much"
"Alright! Coming soon"
And she goes away.
"Okey then..I will know if you have a good taste soon!" She laughs at me
"I have a good taste Diane.."
"Yes I'm sure of that sweetheart"
God..my god...why when she says sweetheart I feel butterflies in my tummy? She's so fucking hot...my dear god
After a few of minutes Lucy returns with out meals
"Here we are...enjoy your meal!!!!"
"Thank you!"
Diane seems to be a really social one..unlike me
"yes..Thank you.."
And we start eating our burgers
"Whoa..you were right...this taste so good" she says, hearing her tone makes my heart skip a beat