I can protect you

"You don't have to worry now,you have me"

She takes me out of the building, making me lay in the back sits of her car.
I put a hand on her cheek staring at her in pain, while she was on the top of me,still holding my body in her arms.
"Everything is gonna be alright darling"
And she let me lay on the seats.
Then she closes the car's door and goes on the driver seat,starting the car engine and driving home.
While she is driving she gives me her hand,and I take it with a small smile on my mouth.
"Why do they treat you like this?"

I can't reply,I don't know what to say
"Well...because my parents left me and...I don't like being around people,I'm anxious and.....lots of other reasons..."
"I see.."
And she keep looking to the street

Half an hour later

"Y/n..?" Diane asks
I don't have the strength to reply. I feel so weak..maybe it's because I am still bleeding? I wonder...
"are you still sleeping?....alright."
And she takes me in her arms,entering her house.
Well she is strong..impressive for a woman of her age. Then she put me on her couch,sitting next to me.
She caress my forehead
"Poor sweet girl...they don't deserve you"
And she starts removing her cardigan from me,and also my sweater
"What..no it can't be" she puts the clothings on the table near the couch and takes my wrist. I feel her breath becoming harder
"Tell me it's a joke...you don't...you hurt herself?" I feel her trembling,and then she stand up,running into her bathroom. In a minute she comes back holding some bandages and hydrogen peroxide. She disinfects my cuts and put the bandage on the wrist.
Then I open my eyes,even if I didn't want to make her know I have been awake the whole time.
"Y/n..good morning" she says with a small smile on her lips
"Diane..what are you doing?"
"Curing you..I'm disinfecting...your cuts"
"Huh...oh..thanks"
I touch the bandage on my arm

"Tell me why you did these"
I start feeling no more air in my throat, i'm panicking,what should I say? I can't I-

"I-I didn't do these on my own...it's my cat fault"
"Your cat? And the cuts are all straight? Y/n, don't lie to me"
"I'm not."
She stares at me and she takes my hand in hers
"Please..don't do this again...you don't have any reason to do it. I am sure"
I stare at her tearing eyes,she is crying..for me? No one ever cared about me before
"Hey hey hey Diane...okey..I promise..I won't do this again. Please don't cry"
"Y/n..I can't believe you..I know that if I let you return home..you will do that again..I- I don't want to find you in a pool of blood"
"Diane please...don't cry. If..if you want I can stay here,with you.. okey? Until I feel better"
She hugs me
"You will stay here,at least for a week..I'm too scared and worried for you...please Y/n.." she says sobbing
"Yes..yes Diane"

After that she wipe her tears and smile at me.,I smile back. God...she can make me smile even in a situation like this..and being in her house,alone with her because from tomorrow we will have the holidays...god..24/24 h togheter with Diane for a week...
"Now...what do you want to eat..I'm going to cook lunch"
"I don't know.."
I can't eat anything...I am too fat..I can't
"Alright...maybe your favorite food? what about carbonara pasta? Would you like it?"
My favorite. How does she know?
"Oh hum..sure..that's my favourite food actually"
"Ohh really? What a coincidence. Then,I'm going to cook it"
She stands up and before leaving to the kitchen she covers me with a blanket
"Stay warm sweetheart" and She gives me a kiss on my forehead. I blush so hard,She probably notice It because She let out a chuckle and then leaves the room.
I stare at her hips as she walk out of the room.

One hour later

This blanket smells just like her,I can be in this paradise forever...