Why?

Am I special to her?

That question keep going through my mind for some time,i guess almost like an hour. 

But then she pulls me in her embrace and her forehead meet mine. I look at her beautiful face, while she's sleeping. Today she is really tired. Poor Diane I always make her worry a lot,she doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve her,she has a too pure heart.

During the night,I randomly wake up and flinch. I have so bad nightmares. So I always check to see if Diane is fine. She always is fortunately, but this scares me a lot.

The next morning

I open my eyes, Diane is staring at me while I have my head on her chest.

"Good morning Y/n, how do you feel?"

I feel my tummy suddenly hurt, and then a pain in my chest. I can't speak, I started whining in pain. She looks at me with scared eyes.

"Oh oh darling what's wrong?" she says making me lay with the head on the pillow. 

I touch my chest  "h-here..." i managed to say

"It hurts there?"

I nod weakly and then she gets up and leaves the room. Where is she going? Why did she leave me? I'm being annoying? Diane I'm sorry...sorry sorry sorry sorry

She returns back and I smile a little but then another sharp pain comes in my chest.

She has a glass of water and a pill in her hand

"Take this, it might help you with the pain."

I open my mouth and take the pillow,swallowing with the water. She puts the glass on the night stand and sits near me, making small circles on my belly.

"I hope it will help you..." she says with a small smile,but with sad eyes

"I'm al-already feeling a little bit better.." I say taking her hand.

"Today I have to buy the groceries Y/n..so I wondered if you wanted to come with me"

" Yes sure, maybe some fresh air of outside may help me...and I also have to get something in my house Diane"

"Of course, we're going there right after we come back from the store ok? Deal?" she says smiling

"Yes...deal"

She gets up,taking a sweater from the wardrobe and returning to me.

"Maybe you..you want to cover your wrist?I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..." she manages to smile 

"Y-yes thank you"

She helps me to wear it, and gives me a kiss on the forehead when my head comes out of the sweater. I blush and she smile at me, hugging me

"Don't worry now ok? I'm sure, togheter we can get you out of this..this situation"

I smile at her, she really cares about me and I love this. I love her. I'm in love with Diane Sherman, I mean I think I might be....maybe...or maybe it's just some silly crush.

I get out of the bed, putting my shoes on and then heading downstairs. Diane is already at the main door waiting for me. 

"are you ready sweet girl?" 

"Yeah" She opens the door for me and then locks it when we both get outside.

"Alright now let's go" 

We enter in her car and we go to the city.

She turn on the radio and my favorite song starts playing, and I hum at it, singing softly.