Hey Mommy,Merry Christmas

"I love you doll...sleep tight.."

~Time skip~

Next day, Christmas. 10 am

Y/n's pov

I wake up in our bed, in her embrace.
I blush when I notice her hand is right between my thighs, and we're still naked from last night session...god last night was awesome, her fingers penetrating me- god just the imagine of that makes my woman parts tingle.

I look at her and I see she's looking at me too. She strokes my hair and smiles at me.

"Merry Christmas baby..."
I hide my face, trying to cover my blush,in her chest and I wrap my arms around her.
"Merry Christmas Mommy"
She draws circles on my back and holds me closer.
"Baby doll... Mommy has a present for you"
She kisses my forehead, giggling at the sight of me being so shy, and she stands up, putting on her nightgown and getting mine. She sits on the bedside and hands me the nightgown.
I look at her
"What is it hunny?"
"n-nothing I was just thinking about something"
She gets closer, caresses my thigh with the tip of her fingers
"Something naughty...tell me doll.."
I giggle and then I shake my head and I put on my nightgown fast
"Hmmm what are you hiding? Naughty desires you didn't tell Mommy about?"
I put on my slippers, I run downstairs and I go by the Christmas tree.
I look at the gifts under it, there's also the one I bought her..
"Baby... you're excited?"
I nod and make a little jump
"Hmm.."
Diane hugs me from behind and we sit on the carpet in front of the tree.
I give her my present and she gives me one of the ones she bought for me.
I open the box and my eyes widen.

                        (The gift

(The gift..)

My heart beat gets faster and I see her smirking.
"Do you like it.." she licks her lips and gets on my lap "Y/n?"
I put my face in the crook of her neck and I start to make an hickey, then I whisper to her ear
"I love it... we'll have so much fun with this.."
I turn it on and blush.
She bites her lip and takes it from my grip. She puts it on my clit and rubs through my gown. I moan in her ear and I start to tremble.
"My baby is eager to try it.. isn't she"
I bite my lip and nod.
"Please Mommy- let's use it"
"Mhmm"
She takes off her night gown and then she takes mine off aswell, she smirks and slides it inside me,then the other side inside of her.
My eyes widen
"F-fuck Mommy! P-please I don't think I can-"
"Mhmmm ah- you can doll. Stretch for you mommy..."
I let out a moaning gasp and then I see her cunt dripping over the toy
"M-mommy is excited- isn't she"
"Very excited baby girl...m-my god"
We both rock our hips and she gets the control, it goes deeper inside the both of us as we get closer.
She kisses me and grabs my neck, holding it tightly and then I drip too and she smirks evilly.
"T-thats right. You're all for Mommy. Mommy's girl- ah- my good good girl"
She caresses my cheek and pushes more, it rubs on my cervix and I squirt over the toy, laying on the ground.
She continues to ride and grabs my breasts, she punches my nipples and bites her lip as she moans
"F-fuck Y/n"
I grab the remote and turn it to the highest level of vibration.
Her tits bounce and I admire the view while moaning without any control.
She cums and I arch my back squirting once more.
She licks her teeth and pulls it out of her and then also out of me.
She lies down too and pampers me.
I smile while blushing.
She rubs my slit softly and then touches my core
"My baby...I stretched you so much"
I see her eyes filled with worry
"I- you did-but it felt very very good.."
I cup her face and caress her cheeks
"My beautiful Mommy, I'm okay honey, we're okay"
She hugs me tight and I hold her
"Shhh shh it's okay hey, it was amazing. Why are you crying my love?"
"I-if you don't like the sex anymore you'll leave- I can't let you go"
"What- no honey. I love you. Not just for the sex..why do you think that?"
She looks down at my chest and draws circles with her fingers
"I had a girlfriend who wasn't satisfied anymore while we fucked, cause I was too- clingy and always treating her like a baby..even during it and so she didn't like it anymore after some time. And then she left me and I-I just don't want to lose you."
I look at her. I hug her tighter
"Diane... I won't leave-"
I feel a stinging sensation on my neck and I suddenly start to feel sleepy.
"Di-diane.."
She switches pur positions and holds me on her lap in her embrace
"Shhhh sweetie.. Mommy is here..and she will never let you go- never let you leave her..never-"
I touch her cheek
"I would never leave you.."
I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep, feeling absolutely exhausted.

Diane's pov

I hold her closer.
"You wouldn't leave me? Oh sweetie I-I'm sorry but I can't risk. You're too dear to my heart.."
I bite my lip nervously
What has gotten into you Diane? She won't leave you're in love she's in love too. Don't lose your mind-
I take her to our bedroom and I sit beside her.

She loves you, she would never leave you.

I put my head between my hands covering my ears, not wanting to think any longer.

She doesn't love you, you are not good enough. You're just like your mother Diane, an abuser. That's what you're and always will be. You're useless Diane.

I scream to try and stop thinking.
What has gotten into me lately- I don't understand we just had the best sex- and I-
I look at Y/n.
"I'm so sorry darling girl.."
I get out of the room and call my psychologist, I don't go to our appointments since years I think- I thought I got better- I- I have just given her a drug...

"Hey- yes it's Diane Sherman...sorry for bothering you during the holidays but- I was wondering if I could come and have a talk with you...maybe get some- pills...no no I don't use drugs anymore Ellen..yes- my thoughts are getting loud..I don't want to- that to happen again.. thank you...I'll come and get my medications tomorrow...at your house? Oh okay...goodbye and i- merry Christmas. Sorry again.."

I hang up.

It'll be fine. I sigh and sit on the couch,I turn on the television and put on Ocean's 8.
We watched it together...I love so much y/n...more than anything else on this earth
I look at the screen and I look at the movie really interested.
She had a gift for me- I didn't even open it.
I go to the tree and get her present.
I open it and I see an album with our pictures together...she's so sweet my god. And there is also- a black strap- this girl knows what to give to me to make me happy.
I smile, and then I realize she'll be asleep till noon.

It was half of the dose but still...my poor baby i- I'm so stupid.

I sit on the couch again, hugging a pillow and then I start to cry.

All these feelings at once... tomorrrow I'll go get my meds..