I want you to be safe

I'm so sorry Diane

The morning after

I open eyes, and I start looking at the ceiling. Then my eyes go to the window, a bird is out there. A brown bird,that stares at me. He turns its head and then watches down the window and flies away. Oh how much I wish to be a bird...free...that can always go everywhere whenever it wants.

Then I look down on the sheets,which are a little red...what?
"God..what.."
I look at my wrist and I notice that the bandage is completely red. God I didn't bundle it properly...
Then I hear the door opening
"Y/n are you awake? Breakfast is read-"
She looks at me,as tears forms into my eyes
"what happened?" She says running to me,sitting on the bedside as she takes my hand
"I'm..I'm sorry Diane...I don't know what was in my mind"
"Sweetheart..hey tell me what's wrong...Why are you crying? Something happened? Did you-"
She looks down at my wrist,noticing the blood that is coming out of it.
She looks back at me,the usual smile isn't there. Her lips are straight, but her eyes says everything.
I can feel her sadness,or maybe she is even disappointed...I don't know... I'm feeling so weak right now..shit
"Y/n,you....you didn't..it's due to the cuts of yesterday right? Tell me you.."
She removes the bandages as I start breathing heavily at the vision of the two deeper cuts bleeding. I start to loose my breath, wheezing
"Sweetheart.."
She opens the nightstand and takes a bandage out of it, she bundles my wrist,then she lays on the bed putting my head on her chest.
I'm trembling,then I just close my eyes..she's warm..comfortable...soft..
"Sweetheart...don't do that again..."
She strokes my hair
"I'm sorry...Diane...I can't.. I don't know what's in my mind" I breath harder on her chest
"It's alright darling...I am here,I won't leave you alone again. I won't let you do it again...I promise...I promise darling..."
I turn around,looking in her eyes.
Her caring glare catches me. I looked down, breaking the eye contact
"Diane...you don't have to do this" I holded my own wrist
"I have to,I care about you Y/n...and I don't understand why, but I feel this way when I'm with you, I think I-"
She stops at the end
"You think?" I ask while her hand holds mine
"Never mind sweetheart...now,let's go eat something alright? I made you eggs and bacon for breakfast. And you seem so weak...you need something in your body"
She stands up never leaving my hand,and we get into the kitchen. I'm still thinking at her words...what did she want to tell me? God...and she doesn't understand why she feels in a way only for me? What kind of..of..way?

I sit down and start staring at the plate,I'm not really in the mood to eat anything. Just imagine how many calories must be in there....do I look like someone who deserves anything?
I still feel so guilty...Diane probably hates me now...she must be disappointed....I'm pretty sure she is....god a tear just went down my cheek? Oh shit
Then she looks at me and wipes my tear away
"Why aren't you eating? Don't you like it? I can make something else"
"I'm not really hungry right now"
She looks at me,again, with a more sad glare
"You have to eat something Y/n"
"No...I'm not really in the mood Diane"
She gets closer to me,taking a piece of egg with a fork and putting it in front of my mouth
"Open"
I hesitate for a moment but then I open my mouth and eat it, without murmuring any kind of thing.
"Good girl"
She smiles as I blush so heavily that I feel heat between my legs so I clench my thighs.
I turned my face around, starting to feel hotter.
"What's wrong? Y/n you are very red,do you have a fever?"
She stands up and kneels near me as she touches my forehead.
"You don't seem to have fever,but you're really hot...and red...what's wrong darling?"
"I-I don't know..."
She stares at me with her big brown eyes and then she let out a chuckle,touches My knee and She probably feels My trembling legs.
"Alright then... I think I got it..."
She stands up and put the fork in my hand,then she goes behind me,put her hands on my shoulders and whispers to my ear,making me flinch
"Eat the whole thing sweetheart, then I will give you a reward..."
I blush even more. A reward? What does she mean...Stop thinking about that kinky shit Y/n!!! She's your neighbour and teacher for god sake.
"I- Okey Diane.."
She returns to her seat and finishes to eat her eggs and bacon,I do as she said and finish mine too.
When I place the fork in the plate, I feel her eyes on me,so I look at her and I notice the grin on her lips
"Good girl...you totally deserve a reward"
I stand up,going by her but she stands up quicker than me and walks to the kitchen shelf taking out a jar of cookies. Chocolate cookies.
She leans over the table and gives me two cookies.
I smile
"Thank you Diane...but I don't think I-"
She puts the jar on the table and takes a cookie from my hand.
"Open...and eat this...you deserve it sweetie...there is no reason to not eating this"
I take a bite of the cookie,so good..with chocolate...my god.
"Hmm...I didn't eat these for ages..."
She take a bite too and swallow, smiling at me
"And now you will eat this everyday sweetheart"