Reciprocate feelings?

She places her lips on mine,I'm feeling paradise. This kiss is so passionate...I love it

I feel butterflies in my belly as she takes my neck with and hand, making my back meet the shower walls. I flinch when i feel her soft lips on mine.

"D-Diane...hey"

she keep kissing me, sliding her hand around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I moan softly at her movement and she stops,staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Hmm..Your lips are sweet Y/n.."

My face burn, I feel my panties becoming wetter

"Diane...you..you like me?"I ask

She looks at me and then she gets out of the shower.

"I may have feelings for you" she says

I stared at her almost uncovered back. Those scars....but she said she may and she kissed me so, that means something right?

I run after her, taking her wrist

"Diane"

"Yes sweetie?"

These pet names makes my knees go weak.

"I-I was wondering...if we can cuddle? In your bed or on the couch....Can we?"

"Of course baby, let me get dressed, I will be to you in a moment. Go and wait me on the couch with the blanket and a tv series you like" she smiles at me, I blush cause of her attire. But I would love to see her fully naked again,while her hands explores my body...

I run downstairs, getting the blanket and the remote. I sit down on the couch and search some random series. Ratched? Well this seems quite good. I will give it a try.

Then I hear some foot steps coming from the stairs, and then there she is. With a big white sweater and blue shorts. She sits on the couch, opening her arms to me

"Come here baby, it's quite cold today"

I smile at the nickname. Thinking that she likes me...Makes my heart melt. Still imagining having her lips on mine again makes my heart beat faster.

I go in her embrace, smiling as she cover both of our bodies with the blanket.

"OH so you want to watch Ratched? I have heard that it is a really good series."

she pulled me more in her embrace

I pushed the bottom start and the series started. A boy killing some priests? what the heck?

Diane takes my hand in hers and I turned around, staring at her. Then she gives me small kisses on the cheeks. I blush but let her do it, while her arms hugs me. I kissed her back, leaving small kisses all over her face.

She stops me and cups my face in her hands

"You're so lovely, my sweet girl"

I feel the temperature of my body suddenly rising and then she kisses me on the lips, she pulls me into this long and passionate kiss. When I put both of my hands on her shoulders, she smiles in the kiss and I can feel it. After some time she slides her tongue in my mouth.

Our tongue started moving simultaneously, like a dance. She pulls me down on the sofa, making me make a small jump. Diane caresses me softly, while she keeps moving her plump lips on mine.

I still feel butterflies in my belly, but this time even more. I caress her cheek, brushing it softly as she does the same.

After some time that seems so long to me, i break the kiss, needy for some air.