My love

"Yes Mommy"

She takes my hand and falls on the mattress, our naked and sweaty bodies wrapped around eachother. She kisses my lips, biting my lower lip to get some access inside my mouth, so she's able to slide her tongue inside to make it interview with mine. I moan into the kiss and she hugs me tighter.
Then she breaks the kiss
"My sweet girl...."
I start feeling my high moving inside me. She notices me starting moving against her thigh
"Sweetheart...what's wrong?" She asks me kindly moving a ponytail of my hair behind my ear
"You didn't let me cum....I feel a knot being still there...it's painful..."
She caresses my cheek and then whispers into my ear
"Will you be able to walk...if Mommy gives you more pleasure?"
I nod and blush.
She smiles at me and goes under the sheets, spreading my legs wide open.
She pushes her face between my thighs and she starts to lick my slit from the top to the bottom. I moan in pure pleasure and I start to feel my High coming out
"M-mommy I'm going to cum...."
"Cum for Mommy baby, cum inside my mouth...I want to taste all your sweet juices.." she licks quicker and then I release all over her face.
She cleans up all my mess and then sucks on my needy clit. She licks and licks until I cum again. My legs shakes and she puts her hands on them. She comes out of the sheets and sits on top of me.

"You're such a good girl, aren't you?"
I nod biting my lip and then she lays on top of me, kissing my chest softly and then she lays by my side.
"You really love to cum, don't you baby girl?" She asks me with her eyes being black,lustful.
"I love when you make me cum..."
"I love your sweet sweet taste..." She bites her lower lip and then she kisses my neck, pulling me in her embrace. I move closer, our nipples touch eachothers and I moan at the unexpected contact.
"so...so sensitive...." She whispers with a grin
"I love it" she kisses my lips and then slides her tongue inside my mouth. Her hand goes behind my head and as she grabs my hair she puts me on top of her and we start a making out session that keeps going for some time until we,both needy for some air, break the kiss. A moan escapes her lips and I decide to make love to her just like she did with me. I move down, slowly, kissing her skin, marking her mine.
"Ohh...what is my naughty girl doing..."
"I want to......give you some...pleasure" I said kissing her belly button.
Then I kiss both of her hips, licking down her thighs finally reaching the place where she needs me the most.
I keep kissing her thighs, biting a little and then she start pleading me
"Ohh...stop teasing already...you know I would never beg you..." She moans

I hum in reply and I give her what she wants, not wanting a punishment afterwards.
I lick her folds and then I start sucking her clit. She let out soft moans that makes me drip all over the sheets
"Y-yes baby...keep sucking Mommy's wet pussy and I'll cum for you in reward....you would like that...won't you?" Moans between some of her words. I nod and keep licking and sucking. I slide my tongue inside her core and I start making wide circular movements inside her.
"F-fuck yes....right there baby...right there..." She breaths out
Then a load of juices leaves her core and I suck and clean her all up.

I get out of the middle of her legs and I lay my head on her chest, as she start to caress it.
"Y-you are such a good...good girl...I love you baby" she says smiling
I smile against her skin and kiss her chest
"I love you too... Mommy"
She laughs and then I feel her breath being at a normal rythm again, and then I feel her falling asleep. I stay there for some more time, listening to her heart beat. It feel great to hear it...it makes me know that she's alive...breathing and feeling good. I love knowing that my... girlfriend is totally fine...
I smile to myself, knowing that I sometime made that heart raise and skip some beats and I fall asleep in Diane's arms. Feeling warm and safe with her.

The next morning 6.30 am. Monday

"Baby wake up" I hear a familiar voice calling me and I open my eyes a little
"You'll be late for school if you don't get up already....I made breakfast and thank god you already prepared your school bag. Or else we would've been surely late. At school, just try to avoid those bullies....I don't want to end up being a iper protective girlfriend but...I care about you Y/n.."
"I know... I'll try...okey? Let's just hope they won't hit hard on me..."
"Try to go immediately in class and spend your time..maybe if you read a book you'll just think about something else and get yourself distracted a little bit"
She smiles a little and I nod