love

I love you Diane Sherman

Y/n's pov

I wake up in our bed. She carried me here and dressed me up...I feel at the same time my heart melting and my pussy screaming for her. I look around, no sign of Diane.
Maybe I can...just a little..

I start rubbing my clit through my panties, I gasp and then I take off my pants and panties, needing more.
I start pumping one finger in and out of myself, letting out a loud moan, immediately placing an hand on my mouth and adding another finger.
I bite my hand and I keep going, until I cum.

Gasping for air my legs still shaking and I start again, faster and harder, moaning quitely against my hand.
"Ah-ah Diane..."
"I'm here sweetheart.." I feel the bed moving and then she lays next to me.
I immediately take my hand away from my pussy and she laughs
"What are you doing? Hmm you were having fun without Mommy?"
I bite my lip
"I-i- thought you left.."
"To go where baby?"
"Mhm I- to pee maybe or to make breakfast"
"Oh really...no baby..I went to pee yes, then I came back and look what I've found, I watched you for while from the doorframe.."
Blushing red I cover my face with my hands, she takes the wrist of the hand that was still dripping of my cum and she sucks my fingers.
While she sucks she keeps looking at me, shoving my fingers more inside her mouth. I blush and she rolls her eyes making my pussy scream.
Then she pulls out
"Mhm so sweet..." She licks her lips
"What a waste...you came all over the bed sheets baby"
"Mhm... I'm sorry Mommy"
"Don't be..."
She goes between my legs and kisses my thighs
"You are such a naughty girl..."
"P-punish me Mommy"
"Oh sweetie I will..."
She keeps kissing all my lower body but never where I need her the most
"O-oh please Diane!"
"No..."
She continues
"F-fuck I need you"
"What did you say?"
"T-that I need you"
"Yes Y/n...you need me"
She slides her tongue inside my wet core and she pumps it in and out.
I moan louder and when I reach the edge she pulls out, leaving a knot in my tummy.
"Oh p-please" I say with a trembling voice.
"Mhm...sweet really really sweet"
She licks her lips and kisses my folds
"Mmm..."
"Baby girl what do you want? You want mommy's fingers again? You want to cum for her?"
"Y-yes please... please I'm begging you please Mommy"
"Mhmmmmm" she comes to kiss my lips, she takes off her sweater and t-shirt and stays in her bra, sitting on top of me.
"Mhm...baby do you want to make me feel good first? Then I'll give you a reward..."
"Lay down Mommy"
"Mhm...."
She sits down on the bed, back against the pillow.
"Mhm.."
I sit on her lap and I pull her bra cup down.
"suck baby girl"
"I-uhm.."
"Baby..I know you want it"
"Yes..."
I bite on my lower lip
"Suck. Whore."
I feel my panties getting wetter, I put my lips around her nipple
"Oh yes suck pretty girl.."
I suck hard, she throws her head backwards
"Fuck yes...such a good girl.."
I hum softly
"Baby..."
She caresses my hair.
"Mhm...baby...I love you"
I feel my body relaxing, and I fall asleep with her boob still in my mouth.

Diane's pov

I notice Y/n closing her eyes and falling asleep slowly, I smile
"Baby.. you're so cute" I laugh softly, not wanting her to wake up. I hug her and I sigh.
I start thinking, we know each other since almost 7 months, it's almost may and I'm so in love with her. The School year is almost finished so she won't come to me in my class trembling or even crying cause of those new bullies that sadly started hitting on her. I hope I won't have to give them the same lesson as her last ones.
"Mhm..I love you so much..Mommy"
She says while she's still asleep.
She really has a mommy kink mhm.. I love this about her. I love everything about her. I love the way she snores softly while asleep, how she kisses me, how she hugs me, how she cares about me, her goofiness, her laugh and all her lovely scars. I love her.

She's mine, I'm hers.

Author's note

I know it's shorter Thant the other chapters and I'm sorry!
Just wanted to thank y'all for the views and I hope you're enjoying this story. I really like writing this, gives me some kind of comfort and also a different way to relax.

Anyway hope you'll enjoy the next chapter too 😽