The past...

"It taste so good....but...baby... you're too caring of me... even when it's my duty to care of you" I say smiling and holding her tight in my embrace.

We finish eating. I stare at Diane as she looks at the old pictures. A tear leaves her eye and I take her hand in mine

"Baby...tell me...why did they do that to you?"
She trembles
"W-well...they started acting like that since my grandma was gone..I loved my grandmother, everytime my parents were going to hit me because I did something wrong she was there. My bedroom was near hers and sometimes she used let me sleep with her because she knew I had terrible nightmares. One day, I was going to say goodmorning to her, but when I took her hand she was cold. I checked if her heart was beating but nothing. She was gone. For a 8 years old kid, that was a trauma. Loosing the only person that actually ever loved me. I cried so loud that my parents arrived in the room, and my mom bursted into a laugh.
She told me that I was an idiot, there were obvious sign that my grandma was going to die and I didn't even notice, she told me that if she was dead it was my fault.. Of course as a child, those words really stabbed me in my chest. I felt bad...I started breathing so heavily until I passed out. I woke up in my room, then my grandma wasn't in the house anymore. I went into the kitchen and I found my parents eating breakfast, I slept for a whole day,I asked my father where grandma was and he said they didn't have enough money for a funeral, so they just buried her in the garden. I was shocked. I wanted to call the police, but my mom hitted me with a pan.."

She shows me a scar on the back of her head that was hided by her hair.
"Diane..." I caress her back
"When I woke up I was in the basement, tied up.... When my mother came down she said I was going to be a antistress, both for her and my dad....and that she was pregnant of a girl, that wasn't.....she wasn't my dad daughter. My parents cheated on eachother. Both of them and they didn't care.
The next day my father came downstairs, he gave me food and when I finished eating he kicked me in my tummy, multiple times until I threw up. When he left he told me thanks, that I can be his punching bag....I cried...for the whole day, or night, I didn't know. And the days went on like this. My mom and my dad both came downstairs, sometimes with food, sometimes just to tell me how useless I was and how I ruined their life."
Her voice cracks, I hug her
"Diane you don't have to go on if you don't want to-"
"Let me...let me tell you...I kept this inside for many years after I told the police..."
I nod
"Time passed, I didn't go to school anymore of course...my sister was born, so they brought down stairs a bowl for dogs with some water and another ok me with food. They came three times a week to give me food and water, and of course, to hit me. Months continued to pass, same routine...same things...same insults and cries. When I was sick, because in the basement was usually cold, it also rained there...my parents gave me painkillers, and some pills that made me sleep for the whole day. When I woke up I used to find bruises that weren't there the day before. Probably they were tired of my screams...A year passed, because I started to hear my sister walking upstairs. If you wonder where I peed well, I had a bathroom fortunately, and I could reach it. So...that was the only good thing I guess....after that my father came downstairs, he untied me and took me by the neck telling me
'you think I'm not jealous that your mother cheats on me? Oh you're really wrong you little whore. I'm jealous but I want her to be happy...so...since she had a daughter, why can't I have one too?'. You can imagine what he did to me..."
"D-diane he..no please tell me he didn't touch you..."
"He did..yes he did...but fortunately after some days he stopped..he used his...his penis only two times..I was... shocked...I didn't talk for weeks, probably months. Then my mom came downstairs, telling me she had to go back to work, so I had to check on Emily, my sister. I did, I checked on her but we were locked in her room, they also locked the window. Before checking on her they let me shower,I looked at myself in the mirror and saw....me, dirty...bruises everywhere..and I think you know that my parents took pics of me while torturing me. Yes sometimes they did it together, even when my dad raped me my mom took pictures. They were crazy, crazy with me. With my sister they looked like normal people...kind of normal. I loved my, step sister, she was a kid and she loved me too..she was the only light in my dark world. One day...I couldn't take it anymore, they broke my finger. I opened the window in my sister room, glasses everywhere... I felt like I was the culprit if my parents would ever do the same things they did to me, to her...but I couldn't stay there with her ..I couldn't take her with me. I jumped out of the window, of course I broke my arm, it was high and..well the fall gave me some pain. I took a bicycle in my neighbour garden and I went to the police station. When they saw me a kind policewoman took me in her arms and carried me to her office on a couch. She asked me what happened and I told her everything. I was- 10 years old by that time... they arrested my parents, they told me that there was no little girl in the house... they found my mom in my sister room, dead. My dad told the police that he killed my sister because she was a bastard. It was my fault...only mine...and soon after, I was adopted by a family. I kept in contact with that policewoman..telling her that my new family was great and all..that's the end of my childhood..."

I see tears falling from her eyes
"Diane...I'm.sos sorry I didn't imagine..."
"It's not your fault baby, no need to apologize...it's normal to have questions about the scars on my back...or some of the other scars on my body...."

"Your body is perfect darling..and I'm so sorry these things happened..to you" I hold her close
"Thanks...I love you"
"I love you too..."
We share a long kiss, that becomes sloppy in a moment. She slides her tongue in my mouth and she pulls me on her lap, making me moan
"But now that's the past.... you're my future Y/n.."
I smile, knowing that I have really fell for her..
She start to kiss my neck, sucking my sweet spot, I hold her hair, moaning
"O-oh D-diane..."
She takes off my shirt and kisses my chest. I start to move my hips, pushing my pussy on her thigh, she unclips my bra.
"Mhmm..my princess is eager... isn't she?"
"Y-yes yes.." I move my hips faster but she grabs them stopping me. She starts to suck my nipples and I push her more into my chest.
She suck and squeeze my breasts, leaving hickeys over my skin.
She stops and carries me to the couch
"P-please please Diane...touch me.."
I feel her smiling against my skin and then she pushes me down on the couch
"You sure baby? You want me to touch you?"
I blush slightly and I nibble on my lip.
"Yes Mommy please"
She grins
"What did you say baby? How did you call me...say it again"
"Mommy... please touch me"
"You learned...good girl.."
She turns around and goes to search something in a drawer.
"Mommy please I miss you.."
"my poor poor sweet baby..." She turns around and I see a red vibrator in her hand
"M-mommy... I-"
"You?" She grins and comes on top of me
"You what little one? You want Mommy inside you, don't you?"
"Y-yes b-but.." I take the vibrator in my hand
"I-isnt this too...too long mommy?"
"No baby..it will fit perfectly inside you while you beg Mommy for more"
She touches my pussy with the tip of her fingers
"So so wet....all of this cause of Mommy..."
She pushes a finger inside my core
"M-mommy~" I moan quietly as she grabs the back of my head, starting to pump with a finger into me.
I open my mouth but nothing comes out and then she replaces her finger with the vibrator.
When she turn it on I start moaning, I bite my lip and a tear leaves my eye. I rock my hips against the dildo and then Diane takes my panties
"Aww baby...look at you" she puts the panties on me
"You're going to stay like this until I say so..." She caresses my cheek and my eyes widen
"P-please n-no...I- I can't..."
She places a finger on her mouth making me understand I have to stay in silence
"You can baby..and don't you dare to cum until I tell you to"
She takes out her phone from her pocket, and the level of the vibrator rises
"I'll control this...have fun today baby..I have to buy the groceries"
"N-no-"
Before I can reply she was already out. I try to stand up but the vibration rises even more, my eyes go in the back of my head and I let out a muffled moan remembering I can't cum. Then I receive a call from diane

"Hey are you good sweetie?" She has a naughty tone
"y-yes..."
"Hmm you want to cum, don't you?"
She rises the level of the vibrations
"F-fuck Diane s-stop.."
"No baby...you have to be a good girl until Mommy comes home...then you'll cum for me..."
"P-please...I need you..."
"Don't worry..I'm on my way back home...I just love hearing your whines...fuck you make me want to touch myself right here"
"B-but... Mommy...w-wouldnt you like to hear my moans here?"
"Hmmm alright then...see you soon baby"

She hungs up and I start to moan on the couch, moving. I feel my high coming. It's almost half an hour that she's out, I'm trying to keep in but..
I came all over the couch, making it wet. "S-shit... she'll punish me...I...I can't get it.."
I try to stand up but the vibration start again and even more than before.

I hear the main door opening and I see Diane in the kitchen, putting all the groceries in their place.
"Have you been a good girl for Mommy?" She asks taking off her coat and coming into the living room.
"Y-yes..."
"Hmmm let's check if you're telling the truth" she passes her finger on my wet slit and then she notices the wet spot on the couch
"Oh oh...someone couldn't hold it anymore...."
"N-no please... I-"
"shhh baby..." She takes out the vibrator and then pushes three fingers inside my pussy
"Spread for Mommy" she bites her lip and I moan
"F-fuck..."

"You're mine... you're mine little one."