CHP 3

Ani's pov:

The next day, bondita came to meet me in my house. We were shipping coffee and talking.

"Anirudh I want to inform you something" she said keeping the cup aside

"What's is it?" I asked her confusingly

"Actually my parents fixed my marriage with someone" she said looking down

While I felt myself getting anger and I clutched my fist tightly, trying to control my anger.

"So you agreed to them?" I asked her with heavy voice

"No actually I told them that I want to meet him first before taking any decision" she informed while I nodded, continuing my coffee

"You won't say anything?" She asked me looking at me

"Bondita do whatever you feel right, I am always with you" I said smilingly

She grinned and said before hugging me

"I knew you would say this only, you are the best Ani"

"Well it must be getting late now...you should go" I said while she left

As soon as she left the house I broke the cup which was in my hand. Blood was flowing through my hand.

Few servants came to help me with my wound but I stopped them by showing my hand. It's not that easy to get away from Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.

I won't let you go bondita and I will make you mine by hook or crook. This marriage will definitely happen and your parents will willingly let me marry.

Just wait and watch bondita but first let me handle this boy...

Ani's pov end:

Bon's pov:

As planned I was waiting for the boy in the caffeine while I don't know why but I felt like someone was watching me but I shrugged off my thoughts.

Soon that boy came and sat beside me. Well to be honest he was handsome and his way of talking was also good.

Unexpectedly our hobbies and choices too matched. Everything was perfect about him but still I was feeling like I was doing something wrong but why?

When I went back to home my parents informed me that the boy liked me and he agreed to the marriage.

While I too said yes to the marriage as I too like him...maybe...

I told about him to ani and he seemed to be happy for me. The preparation for the marriage started.

Our engagement, Sangeet, mehendi and haldi was done peacefully. Today was our marriage  and I was all decked up in bridal avatar.

My parents eyes got teary as they saw me in this wear. Soon anirudh too came wearing a traditional wear.

The mahorat was passing but the Bharat still didn't arrived and here my parents were getting tensed even me.

My parents called the groom's parents and found out that the groom was missing or say he ran away from the marriage.

My parents were tensed for me because only few minutes where left for the auspicious time to end and once it's end everything will end.

I was really disappointed and sad, if he didn't wanted to marry me then why did he agreed to the marriage.

Finding no other option my parents requested Ani to marry me. I was shocked till core as I never expected this but he looked at me once for permission and nodded in yes.

And then we got married... I officially became Mrs Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury...

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye