CHP 9

"If you really love me so much then why where you happy with my marriage?" she asked him

"Your happiness matters the most for me and I can do anything for it....and even for you" he said

Bondita was completely unaware about what he did for her, yes can do anything for happiness but he can leave her...

"I...I too love you maybe I knew about it from the starting but never realised it...I am sorry maybe you were hurt with my marriage but you know what we are destined to be together" she said with teary eyes

"Shh...its ok now we are together right and from now we will stay...forever" he said before pulling her in a hug

Bondita looked up from his chest, they were still in each other's embrace. He leaned towards her lips and captured it into a soft yet passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss after a good amount of time and ani picked her in bridal style before taking her into the house. He entered the bedroom and made her lay in bed before hovering over her.

He kissed her forehead and eyes while his hand removed the dupatta from her neck in throw in away. Bon was breathing heavily while clutching his shirt.

Anirudh kissed her right cheek while bon moved her face other side, he attacked her neck with wild kisses. On the other side bondita was biting her lip to control her moan, while clutching the bedsheet.

He pulled her dress down from her shoulder in such a way that it got torn a little. He sucked her shoulder and moved towards her collar bone.

All this were new to her...all this feelings and sensation was new to her and it was becoming to much for her to handle so she pushed him aside and went towards the window.

Anirudh looked at her with guilty feeling as he forgot to ask her consent while bondita was breathing heavily, trying to control her heart rate. He went towards her and held her hand

"I am sorry bondita...I should have asked your consent before doing anything...I am sorry" he said looking down

"N..no you don't have to be sorry ani...it's just that...that it's new for me all this s..so I just c..can't" she said stammering, playing with her fingers

Ani understood her condition and said before kissing her forehead

"It's ok bondita...if you are not comfortable then I won't do anything"

He was about to move away when she held his hand and he looked at her confusingly. She went towards the bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

Her back was facing him, he looked at her confusingly while she removes all her hair from her back and kept it on her shoulder. Bondita moved her hand behind her back and pulled the strings of her suit making it loose.

Ani understood her gesture and went towards her before sitting beside her. He moved his hand from her back to her hair and held it not to tightly.

He again made her lay in bed, hovering above her and intertwined with her hand...

.

.

don't forget to vote and comment

.

till then bye bye