CHP 15

Bon's pov:

He came inside the room and hugged me tightly but keeping a safe distance from my stomach.

"Thank you....thank you so much for giving me this happiness" he said

He bend towards my stomach and kissed it

"Hello baby...I am your baba... I promise I will always protect you and your ma and baba loves you very much" he said keeping his hand over my stomach

"Protect us by killing" I said while he looked at me

"If this is the way you are going to protect us then we don't want your protection. I...I want to keep our baby safe and sound... I want him/her to have a normal life...I don't want him/her to know their father as a murderer.

Can't you understand that?" I said with teary eyes

"I did all this because...."

"Because I am yours...yes I know about it and I agree with it too and the prove is your baby in my womb" I said cutting him in between

"You know everyone in the college were looking at me fearfully, angrily and with hate. Please Ani...please I don't want to live a life like this please.

Not for me then for the baby change yourself otherwise one day our baby have to suffer because of your deeds" I requested him with teary eyes

"I don't know if I can but I will try...you know I don't have anyone except for you and ( keeping his hand over my stomach ) our baby... I just don't want to loose you both" he said looking down

"Then change yourself" I said sternly

I know changing is difficult but it's necessary. I don't know whether he will be able to change himself or not? But he agreed to it.

It was quite difficult for me to forget everything but I tried hard to whereas he too tried to change himself.

Sometime he used to do things which made me angry and that night I used to sleep in different room coz he used to sleep while holding my stomach trying to feel the baby.

Ani did my admission in different college as I didn't wanted to face the same things there. I wanted to start my life freshly.

Months passed like this

He used to handle everything his work, my tantrums and my mood swings too. I stopped going to college after 5 months as it was becoming too difficult for me. I used to study from home.

Today I completed my 9 month of pregnancy and it was quite difficult for me. I know that our baby will soon come out. I was sitting in hall reading book while Ani was massaging my feet as it got swollen and started paining.

That's when I felt wetness between my legs and I understood that it's time. I told Ani about it while he started panicking. I should be the one to panic but here he is panicking oh god!

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye